Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech Tat!

Tech Tat!

Hey everybody, just got my first tech tat!....i know im not the first person to get the barcode cross, and this isnt like going to blow your mind, but what do y'all think?

If you have a tech tat post that mother fucker! lol

dope, I want the snake and bat logo somewhere on my upper shoulder

no offense, but i think its dumb when people get music shit tated on themselves. What if you decide tech n9ne is a queer, then you'll have that shit there forever unless you get a bigger tat to cover that one. Its a cool tat but i wouldn't get it unless i was Tech.

looks good bro.. but i agree with Kodiak..

lol.

I wouldn't get a tat either. A Big Vinyl Sticker on my car is plenty for me, to let ppl know i like Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    no offense, but i think its dumb when people get music shit tated on themselves. What if you decide tech n9ne is a queer, then you'll have that shit there forever unless you get a bigger tat to cover that one. Its a cool tat but i wouldn't get it unless i was Tech.

i already have a BIG ass 12" KMK spade accross my stomach and i love it but at the same time the kings are not what they used to be so the tat is kinda pointless now.... but like i said i still love it and it represents me at one point in my life and i wouldnt change it or get it removed

BUT i would get the barcode cross JUST because of the meaning behind it, not because its a tech thing

i gotta tech tat.. it the KC royals symbol.. and it says keep it all 6's & 7's.. and the pretty much look like this KCeep it all 6's & 7's... kinda personal.. im from KC and the 6's & 7's has a personal meaning not just tech.. so when im 50 ill look at it and remember the personal meaning behind it..

i got the snake/bat on my back, so does my brother. he has the barcode cross on the back of his neck and i have ANGHELLIC across the bottom of my back. Its more than just the fact its tech, the meaning behind Anghellic is why i got it. And the snake/bat is cause Strange Music is the shit. its hard to describe why i like strange without soundin dopey like a lil bitch but basically, i get Strange. I understand it.

<p ="text-align: left;">

I see what you are saying but for me it would define an era in my life that was sometimes good and sometimes not so good but the music helped me cope with everything going on in my life. So it is not so much a tat to memorialize tech, but to memorialize a specific time my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A