Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salt Lake show this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salt Lake show this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I'm from Boise, Idaho...and I've been to 2 meet n greets here. BUT I've never been any where else. Any one been to a Salt Lake meet n greet???? If so, how is it??? Meaning like, the Boise ones have like 10 people and it's pretty chill. How many people usually show up at the Salt Lake meet n greet????

I've never gone to one in my own state haha sad...
    This will be the first time going to the one in SLC, although Im not going VIP
    Pretty sure the ones here in SLC are awesome

Well you were no help Lol If you see me though say what up. I'll be in a white jersey, dickies, and a white hat wit the Snake and Bat embroidered on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TK

Lol, it's me...the last thing I would do is help :P
    For sure, i'll be on the look out

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Well you were no help Lol If you see me though say what up. I'll be in a white jersey, dickies, and a white hat wit the Snake and Bat embroidered on it.

wait.. meet n greet? where? when?

The meet and greets in slc are chill , there is usually like 50 or so people, and you have plenty of time to mingle and take pics and what not! The saltair, which is the venue is actually a pretty dope spot! Its gonna be wild!

Mormon Country has a wild side :O

Quote Originally Posted by lepredacon
    The meet and greets in slc are chill , there is usually like 50 or so people, and you have plenty of time to mingle and take pics and what not! The saltair, which is the venue is actually a pretty dope spot! Its gonna be wild!

Let's just say that mormon chicks like to get wild! And when I say wild I mean fuck!

How exciting. Lol. But 50 people? Jeez, thats more than I'm used to but still it's all good. Like I said, if you guys see me jus say what up. If I walk past you it'll be easy for you to spot me cause I'm 6'3 Lol But ya, this is my first Strange show out side of Boise so should be exciting to see how another city gets down.

Let's just say that mormon chicks like to get wild! And when I say wild I mean fuck!

Well if I see ya, ill say what's cracking, ill be at the bar in some flaming red dickies and a tech jersey!! Come say what's up, I'm always down to kick it with a fellow tech fan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    How exciting. Lol. But 50 people? Jeez, thats more than I'm used to but still it's all good. Like I said, if you guys see me jus say what up. If I walk past you it'll be easy for you to spot me cause I'm 6'3 Lol But ya, this is my first Strange show out side of Boise so should be exciting to see how another city gets down.