Thread: Shock Treatment (my thoughts)

Shock Treatment (my thoughts)

I know there is alot of threads bout this but 1 more wouldn't hurt. i think this is my favorite cd since killer, i know alot of yall jus shat yourself, but thats me i like a cd that gives alot of different sounds.and shock treatment delivered for me, and Krizz Kaliko is my favorite artists of all time so dont bash me too bad for being a nutrider, but i loved the cd 9/10. i know what most of yall were think when you heard the name of the cd you weren't think mainstream sound, but kaliko always was doing this sound since his 1st cd. im real critical on kalikos music since he is my favorite artist, and i dont care what yall might think but this is his BEST CD EVER. Ive been listening to strange since i was in 6th grade and now im 20 but listen to all kinds of music but strange by far the best. but i dont know why yall hate so much when they try to be very versitile mostly tech/krizz but they cant please every buddy even though they try, yall THE REAL FANS supposly can only find bad things to say and bash them on there own site harsh.ONLY LOVE HERE TO ALL THE STRANGE ARTIST.FUCK HATERS!

respect! i bump the cd daily fam!! keep it strange!

im not saying yall cant say things u dont like personally. but to me and probably all the strange artist who gives a fuck what yall think. good music is good music and if u cant hear it then i feel sorry 4u

Wah wah. Everything tech does is for his fans. Get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Trent
    Thats why so many of Techs loyal fans have been annoyed lately. In that interview where he was talking about Wayne, he was talking about how he has such a close relationship with his fans by using this site, doing those small venues where he got to meet all of them, etc. but then he starts getting acknowledged more and its feels like hes starting to move away from that hardcore fan base and starting to adopt the mind state that these mainstream cats have with their fans (flesh pocketbooks). I hope hes not starting to get that "fuck what my fans want, Imma do me and get paid" mindstate and I dont think he has (yet at least).

Quote Originally Posted by datboi t
    im not saying yall cant say things u dont like personally. but to me and probably all the strange artist who gives a fuck what yall think. good music is good music and if u cant hear it then i feel sorry 4u

LOL, true that!

if tech has been doing everything for his fans he is clearly doin it for the wrong reasons. i highly doubt tech has sacrificed 20 years of his life for ppl like me. he did it for him and his family

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Wah wah. Everything tech does is for his fans. Get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Trent
    Thats why so many of Techs loyal fans have been annoyed lately. In that interview where he was talking about Wayne, he was talking about how he has such a close relationship with his fans by using this site, doing those small venues where he got to meet all of them, etc. but then he starts getting acknowledged more and its feels like hes starting to move away from that hardcore fan base and starting to adopt the mind state that these mainstream cats have with their fans (flesh pocketbooks). I hope hes not starting to get that "fuck what my fans want, Imma do me and get paid" mindstate and I dont think he has (yet at least).

Quote Originally Posted by datboi t

hell yeah this album was the shit. im glad im not the only one who thinks so

I respect your opinion. As for me though, I still dont really like it much. Def. like Vitiligo & Genius better. I've only listened to it a few times, just not really feelin it, might be my least favorite Strange album.