Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Feature for Cog's mixtape

  1. #1
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216

    Feature for Cog's mixtape

    <p ="text-align: left;"><img src="http://priv.strangetest.com/wp-content/uploads/vbullfiles/t11480-Screenshot20100922at3.59.05PM.png" alt=""/>[/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">[/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">from his twitter ^[/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">[/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">Sounds like it's someone legit if he's not saying the name yet. Any thoughts on who it could be? [/p]

  2. #2
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    if Cog did that shit to represent the number of of letters in his name.... Hopsin? but then again i don't think Cog would freak out that much lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    it could just be a random amount of symbols lol. Cog and Hop would be sick as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    if Cog did that shit to represent the number of of letters in his name.... Hopsin? but then again i don't think Cog would freak out that much lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    i like my theory, don't kill it lol :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    it could just be a random amount of symbols lol. Cog and Hop would be sick as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    if Cog did that shit to represent the number of of letters in his name.... Hopsin? but then again i don't think Cog would freak out that much lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    haha fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    i like my theory, don't kill it lol :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    it could just be a random amount of symbols lol. Cog and Hop would be sick as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    if Cog did that shit to represent the number of of letters in his name.... Hopsin? but then again i don't think Cog would freak out that much lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    im guessing snoop
    That fits, that would be sick.

  7. #7
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    this

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    im guessing snoop
    That fits, that would be sick.

  8. #8
    lil wayne

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    LOL THATS WHAT I WAS THINKIN

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    if Cog did that shit to represent the number of of letters in his name.... Hopsin? but then again i don't think Cog would freak out that much lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    well Cog just announced it on ustream and i actually already knew the answer when i posted this thread lol, but yeah you're right. and the track is fucking sick, they both went off

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    if Cog did that shit to represent the number of of letters in his name.... Hopsin? but then again i don't think Cog would freak out that much lol

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 06:16 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 06:15 AM
  3. Best feature on all 6s and 7s
    By G.K.paypa$tak$ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:07 AM
  4. Shneal- Write of Passage Mixtape (with hopsin feature)
    By Neal Anderson AKA Shneal in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:55 AM
  5. Kutt Calhoun Flamez Mixtape and Feature Presentation
    By MichaelChambers in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •