Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shock Treatment is THA SHIT

Shock Treatment is THA SHIT

This album is fukkin amazing, and if you dont think so than listen to it again n prove me wrong, bump if u think shock treatment is THA SHIT

overall im dissappointed.. i was expecting a nonstop banger.

theres like 6 songs on there that are whack as fuck.

there was no real theme to it in my opinion as well.. maybe it needed some skits to make the whole album click maybe not idk.. kinda a forgettable album tho.

agreed, alot of it sounded similar which i didnt like. i think it should have been broken up into maybe "velocities"? and there can be a section of hard ass rap, then some pop stuff like most of the album was then maybe toss in some rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    overall im dissappointed.. i was expecting a nonstop banger.

theres like 6 songs on there that are whack as fuck.

there was no real theme to it in my opinion as well.. maybe it needed some skits to make the whole album click maybe not idk.. kinda a forgettable album tho.

it was all right. kinda reminded me of Recovery, coz the tracks seemed really similar (though shock treatment was def more diverse). nothing too amazing, but it was better than TGMP and Raw And Un-Kutt IMO

Oh god you just didn't say it was better then kuttys album

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    it was all right. kinda reminded me of Recovery, coz the tracks seemed really similar (though shock treatment was def more diverse). nothing too amazing, but it was better than TGMP and Raw And Un-Kutt IMO

IMO it was pretty weak just too damned poppy.

i dunno. Raw and Unkutt was cool. i didn't like many of the tracks on it, but the ones i did like were amazing (Calling My Name, Dark Knights, Something's Gotta Give, Calm Down, Laughing Stock, That's Kutt Calhoun). BUT on Shock Treatment i liked a lot of them (but i do admit i would skip them quite a few times lol). i dunno, i think Kutt is a good rapper, but i'm not totally into him tbh (not saying he's not good tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder

I see what your saying, personally I've always liked gangsta rap so kutt is perfect for what I like to listen too. I like 90% of raw compared to about 50% of shock treatment, but hey that's just me lol

i dunno. Raw and Unkutt was cool. i didn't like many of the tracks on it, but the ones i did like were amazing (Calling My Name, Dark Knights, Something's Gotta Give, Calm Down, Laughing Stock, That's Kutt Calhoun). BUT on Shock Treatment i liked a lot of them (but i do admit i would skip them quite a few times lol). i dunno, i think Kutt is a good rapper, but i'm not totally into him tbh (not saying he's not good tho)

I see what your saying, personally I've always liked gangsta rap so kutt is perfect for what I like to listen too. I like 90% of raw compared to about 50% of shock treatment, but hey that's just me lol

Fucking iPod lol my bad