Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: u know..2 parodies 1 song off my new cd and a song nick rage did ft krizz kaliko (in the comments)

u know..2 parodies 1 song off my new cd and a song nick rage did ft krizz kaliko (in the comments)

lol this is funny shitttttttt
    AND DUDE, can u send me the instrumental u used for the d.o.a parody? just the instrumental if possible

Lol @ Over Parody

i just took the song and made it karoke thats all. like put an effect on it. also dont 4get if yaw never heard it go to my youtube www.youtube.com/rainmageddon i got tech n9ne and krizz kaliko parodies on there too. ones krizz heard and makzilla and tech and big scoob i think kutt too and they all say im funny but i aint 4got the serious shit yaw its commin now that i got this new laptop! its gonna be on the downside tho... depressed lol like how i be.. i dont wanna lose yaw on it..but then the next cd after will be another side of me.

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Lol @ Over Parody
    yea i been wantin to put that on youtube to see what ppl would say but i never could till now.

other parodies i got is one about this site.. over the cry baby song by tech.. and i was thinkin about parodyin "all gas no brakes" due to today i felt horrible after eatin taco hell yesterday....

so it would be something like

I GOT GAS...IT WONT WAIT... OUT MY ASS... ITS GON STANK.... IM GONNA DO IT... IM GONNA DO IT.. IM GONNA DO IT..PLEASE EXCUSE IT... idk..

lovin the huey jacket

when i first heard that song i thought about a parody like that being made, should be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Lol @ Over Parody

yea i been wantin to put that on youtube to see what ppl would say but i never could till now.

other parodies i got is one about this site.. over the cry baby song by tech.. and i was thinkin about parodyin "all gas no brakes" due to today i felt horrible after eatin taco hell yesterday....

I GOT GAS...IT WONT WAIT... OUT MY ASS... ITS GON STANK.... IM GONNA DO IT... IM GONNA DO IT.. IM GONNA DO IT..PLEASE EXCUSE IT... idk..

riely is on the other side too. sucks tho cause it kinda small on me lol buuuut its like rare to find this jacket now

That would be funny. Your like the Weird al of strange music. LOL. Hit me up when you load the serious shit though. I dig your music.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Lol @ Over Parody

iight i got u! i think u gonna like serious songs like *get out my head* *big dreams* and *friend box* ill put the serious cd up december 19th. i pushed it bAck since im gettin a more updated program..just got the new laptop and also gotta rerecord alot of the songs i been done. oooor record new ones ive been writin too. so yea its comin and as always i wont over hype it.. its just a refelction of me. my masterpice