Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Affiliates Feat. Tech N9ne Full song unreal verse

Affiliates Feat. Tech N9ne Full song unreal verse

Check it out affiliates song called affiliated feat. Tech n9ne. Tech goes real hard on his verse and everyone else does pretty good too. I couldnt find this song anywhere else.

agreed this shits pimp

song iz sick az fuck wheres it from.thats tight san quinn

WTF! When did San Quinn and Tech do a song?? That's one of my dream collabs. Nice find

Ya it on the Affiliates new album, Tha Next Dynasty. I got it for 5 dollars off ebay just for the Tech track but the whole album is actually pretty dope. Go cop that shit!

So I can't listen to it... Why? I just get a black screen...

can you put a download link or something or where can i get this

Sorry guys here is the fix haha

Its an exclusive track off our new cd A.F.F.I.L.I.A.T.E.S. "Tha Next Dynasty" Song is Tech, San Quinn, then Carlo Sauce and Tylah Tossy. Tha cd also features exclusive tracks with Haystak, Glasses Malone, Spice 1 and many more. We have them on ebay for only $5. for 19 exclusive tracks. or hit tha website to get them www.anteuprecords.com. Weve done 6 or 7 shows with Tech out here in Nor Cal. Appreciate tha love and support. Thanx Joe for sayin whole album actually dope go cop it.

to preview all tha tracks click here www.reverbnation.com/affiliates707

Ya for sure I had never heard of you guys before but copped the cd cuz that sample of the tech song was unreal but man the rest of the album is just straight dope. You guys went real hard tracks 1 2 7 and 10 are all insane too. Now i gotta check out your other shit. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTEUP RECORDS
    Its an exclusive track off our new cd A.F.F.I.L.I.A.T.E.S. "Tha Next Dynasty" Song is Tech, San Quinn, then Carlo Sauce and Tylah Tossy. Tha cd also features exclusive tracks with Haystak, Glasses Malone, Spice 1 and many more. We have them on ebay for only $5. for 19 exclusive tracks. or hit tha website to get them www.anteuprecords.com. Weve done 6 or 7 shows with Tech out here in Nor Cal. Appreciate tha love and support. Thanx Joe for sayin whole album actually dope go cop it.

to preview all tha tracks click here www.reverbnation.com/affiliates707