Thread: Twiztid-Hearbroken and homicidal

Twiztid-Hearbroken and homicidal

Opinions?I think its pretty good,couldve been better

It's dope. Every Twiztid album is sick except for Mutant. Mutant is probably the worst album on Psychopathic.

only songs I like on Mutant is fantasy and triple threat. but h& h is dope as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    It's dope. Every Twiztid album is sick except for Mutant. Mutant is probably the worst album on Psychopathic.

Agreed Mutant sucked...but that was jsut an album they wanted to do for fun pretty much

ANd H&H is dope as fuck...All The Rest is some real shit too

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    only songs I like on Mutant is fantasy and triple threat. but h& h is dope as fuck.

I think wicked was the worst twiztid cd, the best songs were on the best buy exclusive those 3 songs killed it other then that hahahaha, Whoop Whoop, buckets of blood, my enemies where the only great songs other then them they all were just good not great like twiztid usually is

Quote Originally Posted by Shlaze3790
    Agreed Mutant sucked...but that was jsut an album they wanted to do for fun pretty much

U kidding me? Mutant was the worst cd from psy??!?!?!? No WAY! It wasn't that great, but by no means was the worst psy release!

I can think of other Psy releases I wouldn't want to listen to over Mutant like PFOS 2 (YEA, I HATED 98% OF IT), The Calm, Forgotten Freshness 4, or the Soopa Villianz CD which wasn't up to par w/ what it was supposed to be IMO

The weakest Twiztid release in my eyes has to be either W.I.C.K.E.D. Idk what it was it just didn't stick with me...

I liked the new shit,its differnt.........but fuck it,sweet none the less

sick album,,, they've really been on point lately.

it was twiztids first attempt at a Real concept album i think they did pretty good on it ..just a matter of opinion like i but i will agree about the bonus track they were the shit (didnt liek gothic chick that much though)

they have evolved and it sucks at times that we'll never hear the Mirror Mirrors or freekshow type shit from them agian but i think the new shit is just as good...not better but still twiztid as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Gage Hoover
    I think wicked was the worst twiztid cd, the best songs were on the best buy exclusive those 3 songs killed it other then that hahahaha, Whoop Whoop, buckets of blood, my enemies where the only great songs other then them they all were just good not great like twiztid usually is
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlaze3790