Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vip package for Salt lake city...

vip package for Salt lake city...

Has anyone got theres yet????? or knows when they will arrive...

vip packages arrive approximately 7 days prior to your show.

damn you got tech to respond! haha im in gj, co which is the show the night before slc and my tracking deal says it will be here tomorrow so yours will probibly be there friday. check your email and see if they sent you a tracking number

fuck i wish i could buy one...

thanks man i checked my email and it said that it will arrive on the 27th which is the day after the concert i hope it's not true man and it said was shiped the twenty second.... hopefully it comes on friday cause i wanna meet the best...

Quote Originally Posted by seth sanchez
    thanks man i checked my email and it said that it will arrive on the 27th which is the day after the concert i hope it's not true man and it said was shiped the twenty second.... hopefully it comes on friday cause i wanna meet the best...
    Even if ur package doesn't arrive you still get to meet Strange because ur name is on their VIP list.

will shit man i hope it comes before the show though man so i can get some shit signed... But thanks though man at least i'll still be adle to meet and greet...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by seth sanchez
    Even if ur package doesn't arrive you still get to meet Strange because ur name is on their VIP list.

mines out for delivery right now. check your tracking number and see where its at

Ey I'm gonna be at the Salt Lake meet n greet...but I'm from Boise. The Boise meet n greets are usually pretty chill with like 8 or 9 people. Know how many people show up to the Salt Lake one????

Naw man this is my first meet and greet but i have been to every show in slc and there are the shit yo...

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Ey I'm gonna be at the Salt Lake meet n greet...but I'm from Boise. The Boise meet n greets are usually pretty chill with like 8 or 9 people. Know how many people show up to the Salt Lake one????