Thread: INDEPENDENT GRIND TOUR SETLIST

INDEPENDENT GRIND TOUR SETLIST

So this isn't really the setlist..as i was too high to write them in my phone..but a rough sketch:.kutt came on and did his solo set which included naked, i see it, whip it..krizz kaliko came on and played his set which included anxiety misunderstood and hunterish. then big scoob did his thing.not in any certain order-tech played the following:Opened with industry is punksthen played too muchCome GangstaOGCaribou LouKeep it one hunitKC TEAbout ta bubblethe beastSorry n shitEintsteinRiot makerSickology 101gnagsta shapthat boxWelcome to the midwestmidwest choppersAreolas he closed with ima player..sorry once again for not having it in its entirety or in order..alcohol and marijuana does that though...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait !

In what order did everyone perform? Did kutt and kali have theyre own set??

Tech came on...opened with Industry is punks..then too much..kutt came out..did a set with tech on stage as normally..then kaliko..then big scoob..just like usual..the only difference is it was at the beginning of the set.

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    In what order did everyone perform? Did kutt and kali have theyre own set??

Fuck....same tired as old setlist pretty much. I loved the last tour...he brought back some of that older shit to the set. Hopefully there is more than was mention here.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla
    Fuck....same tired as old setlist pretty much. I loved the last tour...he brought back some of that older shit to the set. Hopefully there is more than was mention here.
    Find the discussion I made. I went to the Milwaukee show and I put the whole set list and order they played.

Thanks for the setlist bro...I'm just getting into Strange and will be attending my first show next month, so now know what songs to listen to to prep myself. I was a little disappointed in the list though, was hoping for more from KOD and Anghellic. Got to see Kutt with (hed) PE and he was great, was hoping he was doing a full set, but from the little stuff buzzing on youtube and here I'm very excieted...got myself the VIP shit for my bday

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Find the discussion I made. I went to the Milwaukee show and I put the whole set list and order they played.

hey bro, i cant find the thread you made.... i saw it once, but now i cant find it?

Shiven Desai said:

yo wheres the setlist? yu still got it or no cuz i cant find it

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...st-on-ig-tour?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Barquero
    yo wheres the setlist? yu still got it or no cuz i cant find it