Thread: Milwaukee Independant Grind Tour 2010

Milwaukee Independant Grind Tour 2010

So just thought i would share my thoughts about it and if you went let me kno wat you thought......E-40 was probably the 2nd best set out of the night but overall EVERYBODY killed it tonight....and im pretty glad they changed up the song list a lil bit...cant wait till the next tour!!!

What was the set list like

Well let's just say
    Tech,Kutt, and Krizz were on for about 50 minutes and performed like 36 songs someone posted a set list on here just now

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    What was the set list like

Was Expecting 40 to sound way better like more hyphy or something idk Jay Rock idk whats up with him he should come kick it with the strange family....glasses was pretty dope and Tech n Company killed it....so i went to the merch booth after the show and got the wrong shirt haha musta not a heard me or w/e but after i relize it im like eh theyll probly just say sorry n shit n o well so i just said fuck it but overall it was a beasty night

It was a great show. I liked the remix of Welcome To The Midwest with Kutt, man he killed it. Tech performed some songs that I never seen him perform before like In the Air and Come Gangsta. Kali did some new stuff. Overall it was an excellent show!

That was so crazy. Come Gangsta was so epic. That was the first Tech concert I had ever been to, but I'm a pretty big Tech "Stan." Best concert I've ever been to.

BTW, who were all those white guys in the beginning that went first, even before Glasses Malone?

there the citys openers

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan R
    That was so crazy. Come Gangsta was so epic. That was the first Tech concert I had ever been to, but I'm a pretty big Tech "Stan." Best concert I've ever been to.

BTW, who were all those white guys in the beginning that went first, even before Glasses Malone?