Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COMIN OUT HARD MIXTAPE

COMIN OUT HARD MIXTAPE

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE!!!!!

CLICK THE PIC, IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE TRACK LISTING, CLICK THE LINK TO THE TRACK, AND COPY THE URL, THEN DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE! I PRODUCED EVERY JOINT ON THIS MIXTAPE. IT'S MY FIRST ONE, I ONLY GOT 5 TRACKS, BUT THEY ALL GO HARD.

too much work

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Traxx
    CLICK THE PIC, IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE TRACK LISTING, CLICK THE LINK TO THE TRACK, AND COPY THE URL, THEN DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE! I PRODUCED EVERY JOINT ON THIS MIXTAPE. IT'S MY FIRST ONE, I ONLY GOT 5 TRACKS, BUT THEY ALL GO HARD.

OH I SEE I CAN PUT THE FILES ON HERE....I'MMA DO THAT SO THAT IT IS EZ FOR YALL TO GET IT.

1ST 3 TRACKS RIGHT HERE.

LAST 2 TRACKS HERE

GAVE YALL SOME SUPER HARDCORE REMIXES, AND A FEW SMOOTH ONES TO ADD A BIT OF VARIETY.

[object]http://static.ning.com/socialnetworkmain/widgets/music/swf/MusicPlayer.swf?v=201009141208[/object]

Find more music like this on SLIP N SLIDE WORLD

why am i replying to this? I MADE THE BEAT TO EVERYONE OF THESE REMIXES, what was with the rediculous post anyway? who's blowing up ur bandwidth? Why the hell r u coming to this thread if u don't want to hear anything? Then complain about having to "click" anything in order to download? Is it really that hard for you? I saw ur pic, and it explains everything. U R A super morbidly obese motherfucker, and every time u click a mouse or do anything that doesn't involve eating, or taking a shit, that is too much for ur fat blubbery ass, i mean, "body" to handle. Ur probably running out of breath right now, just reading this, since u have to open ur eyes and it's not a fuckin buffet table, U get disappointed and complain about having to "click", anything.... Why is it u have slow internet anyway? R U logging on from Golden Corral or something? I bet U R.... or are you using Mc Donald's wifi? How do u get into a restaurant anyway? U couldn't possibly fit thru the doors, at least not without axle grease and 10 ppl pushing u in from behind. Go inhale a bucket of ice cream, and don't worry about "clicking" anything. Asshole.