Thread: TECH N9NE PICKING FEATURES vs. TECH N9NE BEING FEATURED

TECH N9NE PICKING FEATURES vs. TECH N9NE BEING FEATURED

you know, i was sitting back listening to some GMP the other day and i was thinking of all the features Tech has had on his albums and compilations, then i was thinking on the countless tracks by famous mainstream, to famous underground to unknown underground rappers he has been asked to feature on, and then i thought of something...Tech is always saying as much as he admires other artists and would love to have them on his albums, he has to have the right beat where he feels its the right track for that rapper, YET, when another rapper wants him to be on their track, the man is on it doin what he does...you would think the proccess would be the same, like he would hear the beat and decide to say, "this beat isnt me, pass." Although what beat really isnt him right ? he could make pretty much any track sound good with the right flow. just thought it was something funny when i thought about it.

ya i don't think Tech is concerned, coz if they ask him to be featured, he'll probably think of it as a chance to make some music and for them to 'enter each other's worlds' and all that. not that it's a bad thing lol