Thread: Tech Doing A Track with wayne and em

Tech Doing A Track with wayne and em

i know this has been posted a 1000 times over but dont feel like looking for it all i can say is i am a huge tech fan you have no idea met the man at least 10 times over and i can tell you what he says comes from the heart. with that being said i really hope he does do a track with wayne so maybe waynes people can get it on the airwaves and tech will finally get the recognition he deserves the world over not that he doesnt have it already but the ones who have been in a basement and havent heard they will come to know and love tech n9ne. he is one of the greatest mc's out there in my mind the best but to others not and for someone like wayne who does make alot of pop music maybe now tech will get on the radio once it happens he will explode more than anyone can imagine and i know no matter what he will still love all his fans no matter what so dont hate on a man that wants nothing more than to provide for his family more than what he is now you cannot hate a man for that.

peace

y couldnt u go find one of those other 999 threads to post this in?

u don't feel like looking? SEARCH FUCKING BAR. k have a good day man

Holy shit! are u fuckin serious?? ive never heard of such a collab tech wayne ane em i dont believe it ive never heard of such a thing bullroar, utter poppycock to bad lil wayne sucks ass n testicles

gee thanks no need to be rude and i am sorry i am not as computer literate as most of you i apologize excuse the hell outta me

yea i agree but he does have his moments when he does do a banging track not a big wayne fan but i dont hate on anyone either so i hope they do get together and get it done

Quote Originally Posted by CJsiccness
    Holy shit! are u fuckin serious?? ive never heard of such a collab tech wayne ane em i dont believe it ive never heard of such a thing bullroar, utter poppycock to bad lil wayne sucks ass n testicles

I think this collab is a great idea.
    The track "No Love" off of Eminem's Recovery album turned out much beter than I thought.
    Eminem and Lil Wayne work well together in my opinion, so why not throw a lyrical genius such as Tech N9ne in the mix?

^^^ya that track is tight as fuck when you remove lil wayne from it whats so special about how or what he spitz in that song imo a child with no musical talent and a little ryming knowledge could do the same think i think his verse is wack and kinda ruins the song

^^^^i second this motion