Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The power of suggestion

The power of suggestion

Yes this is another fuckin lil wayne thread. Why not? A lot of you assholes have been doing this for the past 2 years or so.

Theres about 3 million "fuck lil wayne" threads that have been typed into existence waaaaayyyyy b4 the new collab news hit this site.

Not to mention every single time us adults are engaged in a stimulating, intelligent "e" convo
    some asshole always walks into the thread and drops " the wayne bomb" for no fuckin reason.

Its always some dickhead who just has to say something along the lines of " aww this shit is way better than that stupid mainstream bullshit like lil wayne or gucci mayne" . When in fact wayne had not one thing to do with the subject at hand.

What Im trying to say to all you "hardcore ,concrete eating hiphop heads" is give yourselves a BIG pat on the back. You all played a role in making this future collab a certainty. Im sure alot of you strange patrons found yourselves at different forums and youtube vids bashing lil wayne constantly and praising tech n9ne to ppl who were obviously wayne fans.

Word gets around about tech n9ne's minions raiding comment pages
    and the more you guys name dropped, the more ppl took notice. So
    once again CONGRADULATIONS!!!! You spoke this into existence.

I perfectly agree with "the more you guys name dropped, the more people took notice", and I agree with "Its always some dickhead who just has to say something along the lines of " aww this shit is way better than that stupid mainstream bullshit like lil wayne or gucci mayne" . When in fact wayne had not one thing to do with the subject at hand."

But is it really these dickheads fault if the collab become real ? What I mean is that Wayne asked Tech to collab. Not the opposite. And if Wayne asked collab to all the artists whose fans hate him, a lifetime wouldn't be enough. Plus Tech doesn't really give a fuck about what people say on TRTN or YouTube. So I don't know. But I agree with the rest.

Im not really sure how everything happened to be honest, Im just bored as fuck and I feel like busting a few blood vessels 2night ,but as much as ppl constantly bring wayne into the convo for no apparent reason could very well be one of the many reasons why this is happening. Again I just felt like capping on a few ppl b4 I go 2 bed. BUT..... what if at the wayne forums all the wayne heads were sitting there like " who the fuck is this tech 9 guy ???and you wont believe what my lil brother told me 2day!!!"" And what artist doesnt read thier own forum??? Then wayne took it upon himself to look and see who the fuck tech was and liked his music and then he finds out tech is a blood who reps on a lot of his songs which probably sealed the deal in waynes mind

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Razor
    I perfectly agree with "the more you guys name dropped, the more people took notice", and I agree with "Its always some dickhead who just has to say something along the lines of " aww this shit is way better than that stupid mainstream bullshit like lil wayne or gucci mayne" . When in fact wayne had not one thing to do with the subject at hand."
    But is it really these dickheads fault if the collab become real ? What I mean is that Wayne asked Tech to collab. Not the opposite. And if Wayne asked collab to all the artists whose fans hate him, a lifetime wouldn't be enough. Plus Tech doesn't really give a fuck about what people say on TRTN or YouTube. So I don't know. But I agree with the rest.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    /kills self

highly doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I bet the same people will start saying "Lil Wayne aint that bad..." or something like that as soon as this collaboration happens

duke i applaud you

haha good job. i loled

Congratulations*

Eating concrete is bad for your chops and hard on the digestive system O.o

i thought "doubt it" too, but in that i am not human thread or what ever it was called, i saw that alot of people are saying "wayne aint that bad" when they never said so before, my opinion will never change though. wayne licks dong all day long

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    highly doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I bet the same people will start saying "Lil Wayne aint that bad..." or something like that as soon as this collaboration happens

Search bar my fellow stranger,search bar

Quote Originally Posted by Benjmain Smith
    Who'z Lil Wayne??

I've never heard or saw hiz name mentioned anywhere on this site...

Y'all gotta quit fuckin with my mind and shit, Ima have to give my 9mm a blow job if this shit keeps up.