Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Young Bleed, Cognito, Grave Plott & Skatterman & Snug Brim Were Still With Strange...

If Young Bleed, Cognito, Grave Plott & Skatterman & Snug Brim Were Still With Strange...

What 5 collaborations between them and the current artists on Strange that haven't happened before would you want to see the most?

Cognito x CES Cru

I just have a feeling CES and Cognito would really compliment each other on a track; all three have great flows.

Grave Plott x Prozak

Prozak and Grave Plott both have done sick horrorcore songs by themselves and I think together they would really be great.

Liquid Assassin x JL of B.Hood

Assuming JL gets signed, I'd love to have seen him and Liquid Assassin murder a fast beat with their rapid-fire delivery and sick flows.

Skatterman & Snug Brim x Stevie Stone

Skat, Snug and Stone would be killing it on some heavy bass gangsta rap type tracks.

Young Bleed x Big Scoob

I think it'd be interesting to see Bleed and Scoob, two of Strange's biggest gangstas, on a track together.

Good ideas. Too bad I can't think of any. Well except maybe a random collab between Cognito and ¡Mayday! ..why I don't know, just seems like it would sound good.

Yea, I could see that. Even Skat and Snug doing something with Mayday; they have rapped on some rock type beats before.

Bleed, Grave Plott, and Skat and Snug were all trash imo. Cognito and Rittz coulda been a cool collab. And I wouldn't assume JL is going to be signed. People assumed for years that Irv would get signed, and look how that turned out.

And before somebody says "Oh well Tech said nobody is getting signed until JL is signed!" He said the same thing about Irv.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

Bleed, Grave Plott, and Skat and Snug were all trash imo. Cognito and Rittz coulda been a cool collab. And I wouldn't assume JL is going to be signed. People assumed for years that Irv would get signed, and look how that turned out.

These are pretty good suggestions. I'll say this though just because they are not on strange doesn't mean they can't or won't collaborate with them anymore. I'd like to see Cognito put his album out. I could see skatterman & snug brim on a stevie stone song or ces cru.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

These are pretty good suggestions. I'll say this though just because they are not on strange doesn't mean they can't or won't collaborate with them anymore. I'd like to see Cognito put his album out. I could see skatterman & snug brim on a stevie stone song or ces cru.

Never gonna happen. Skat (and likely Snug) are on some butthurt shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzYoX0nOqQ8

On another note, in a Cognito livestream, the dude said that he is cool with Strange and is willing to do collabs in the future.

[/quote]

i think cog and ces would kill it and him stevie did stranger on Automatic which was sick mayday seems to bring out the best of everybody on strange and grave plott lynch prozak and cognito i think would be a monster

Yea, "Stranger" was dope. Tech, Cognito, Scoob, Stevie, Kutt, and Loki all on the same track was sick.

I'd say take back cognito, liquid assassin, Grave Plott, and Bleed but Fuck Skatterman after what he said about tech