Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IF YALL HEARD OF HIM

IF YALL HEARD OF HIM

THE NIGGAZ NAME IS ''TWISTED INSANE''.. IF YOU HAVENT, CHECC'EM OUT. .HIS FLOW IS FUCC'N CRAZY, HE RAPS HELLA FAST, HE HAS TWO ALBUMS OUT, BOTH IS STRAIGHT HEAT.. NO DISRESPECT TO TECH BUT THIS NIGGA GETS ALL OVER TECH IN MY OPPINON.

This should be moved to the "Rumors" section. . .

Twisted Insane is shit, no where near compares to Tech, that's my opinion, but naw dudes rubbish mate

how the fuck can you come on the fan site of 1 rapper and say another rapper is better. thats like going on eminems site and saying that cannibis is better. and then to say no disrespect, thats an even bigger slap in the face. dude your fuckin WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how would you like it if your mom came to your house and told you the dude from down the street was a better son, "no disrespect" this whole thread is ASIN9NE!!!!!!

WWWHHHATTTT????? come on. No disrepect to mr.Insane but Tech's show and flow is pretty damn hard to beat. (still haven't been to one yet that equals tech.) I've seen Twistid Insane live, it was hard to understand half the time (maybe poor sound at venue) but tech has it on lock, careful this is Tech's site my friend. Just sayin.

twisted insane has ONLY speed. he's fast as fuck, but nothing else.

maybe thats why he didnt get a full verse on WWC....

haha IF youve heard of twisted insane

Plus the fact he came on this site, talked hella shit about people jus cause they werent a fan, then claimed that it wasnt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    I agree with this because Twisted Insane is very fast but I can hardly understand him...shoulda got someone else on their as the 9th chopper

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

twisted insane has ONLY speed. he's fast as fuck, but nothing else.

maybe thats why he didnt get a full verse on WWC....

Idk why anyone wants to hate on twisted insane when he obviously has respect enough for tech to make an epic song. And yes he belonged on Worldwide, he was a badass finishing touch. Tech is still more versatile and pretty much overall the best rapper period, compared to anyone. But twisted insane gets props from me.

He's got a good flow, but his material sounds pretty monotonic never really straying from said flow; don't know if I'd really be able to pick one song from another sans hook, decent but nothing special..Tech's versatility alone puts him lightyears away, add in lyrical content..well, Twisted Insane is playing checkers, Tech's playing 3 dimensional chess.