Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: people that are saying strange is going downhill...

people that are saying strange is going downhill...

ever heard of a ruff patch? everybody has one. and personally i dont think this is as bad as people persieve. i mean strange artist's recent albums... automatic-great, raw and unkutt-great. genius-great. dinner and a movie-honestly i have only listen to a few songs on that lol. as far as the mixed plate goes, its a callabos, you shouldnt expect it to be straight fire. but its still alright. even if you hated everysingle feature you cant tell me that tech did bad. he has never done a bad job on anything. people saying hes going mainstream.... did you forget his last solo album.... a little project called k.o.d.?? not fuckin mainstream at all!!! and imo its in his top 2 best albums. ik i shouldnt be judging it before it comes out, but all 6's and 7's doesnt sound mainstream at all. come on guys. wayne announced that he wanted to do a song with tech, not the other way around. and if amafrican pshyco ever comes out, that has strong potential to be my favorite album of all time. i think people should just chill, and wait for strange top drop another album or two and you'll see that its the exact opposite, strange is getting better. please post your opinions.

There is only 3 albums in the entire strange music catalog that i don't really dig that much. 1 of them is MLK and the other 2 just happen to be the latest releases. I'm just hoping it's a rough patch as well and not the start of a pattern. But for some reason because i don't like those albums that much, I'm a HATER. And dudes get all offended like if i just slapped their mother. They need to chill the fuck out. I use to think Juggalos were the only immature idiots who screamed dumb shit like "You don't like the new album!!!!!? You're a Juggaho" But i found out there are immature idiots everywhere. "You don't like the new Tech Album and him trying to collab with shitty mainstream rappers!!!!? FUCK YOU DUDE YOU AIN'T A FAN" Get the fuck out of here with that stupid Bullshit.

lol. I only read like 3 sentences. Because it's the same shit that has already been said.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    my opinion is u have no life for posting this......i didnt even read it...dont need too

this is not wat i said. its perfectly fine if you dont like the new albums. i said if you think strange is gunna be a garbage mainstream label just because you didnt like the past one or 2 albums, that is the point where you are getting out of hand. and i never flamed anyone of called them a "hater". but you know wat does make u a retarded faggot? posting a rant about me being wrong almost as long as mine that has almost nothing to do with wat i said. then admitting you didn't even read the whole thing. you sir, are a retarded faggot.... i wasnt trying to be a dick at all before, but now i am. fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    There is only 3 albums in the entire strange music catalog that i don't really dig that much. 1 of them is MLK and the other 2 just happen to be the latest releases. I'm just hoping it's a rough patch as well and not the start of a pattern. But for some reason because i don't like those albums that much, I'm a HATER. And dudes get all offended like if i just slapped their mother. They need to chill the fuck out. I use to think Juggalos were the only immature idiots who screamed dumb shit like "You don't like the new album!!!!!? You're a Juggaho" But i found out there are immature idiots everywhere. "You don't like the new Tech Album and him trying to collab with shitty mainstream rappers!!!!? FUCK YOU DUDE YOU AIN'T A FAN" Get the fuck out of here with that stupid Bullshit.

that would mean you have less of a life for commenting on it. congradulations.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    my opinion is u have no life for posting this......i didnt even read it...dont need too

Hey asshole. When did i say you were wrong? And how can i say you are wrong when i didn't even read the whole thing. I just wrote down my opinion. You're a dumb Twat.

And The only Faggot i see here is the one with a fruity Bitch picture, in front of a mirror. Like a Myspace Ho.

with the first half of your post i thot you were on my side. then you got angy. and at the end said. "get the fuck out of here with that stupid bullshit" wasnt completly sure if that was directed towrds me, but i took it as if it was. if it wasnt, maybe try to make your comments more clear next time alright bud? and that is why i claimed you said i was wrong.

Hey asshole. When did i say you were wrong? And how can i say you are wrong when i didn't even read the whole thing. I just wrote down my opinion. You're a dumb Twat.

explain to me why i am wrong good friend

Quote Originally Posted by Okmed
    Get the fuck outta here D-Bag....

When i'm directing a comment towards you, you will know, trust me. I was speaking in General, based on what i have experienced these last couple of days. If the shoe fits, wear it. Meaning, if you are the type to scream someone is not a fan for not liking an album, then go ahead and fuck off, if not then good for you.

And i am not taking sides. I'm not on the "Hardcore: Tech Can Do No Wrong" fans side and i am not on the "Haters" side. I am only on my side and my side has an opinion. And my opinion is I love Strange, but not thrilled about the new sound. Who ever doesn't like it, is a fucking tard. Why do people get mad for not liking the same shit they do? If you like the new stuff, good for you. I'm not going to call you a fucking retard for it. I will call anyone who comes in here and says, i'm not a fan and a hater, a fucking retard though.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    with the first half of your post i thot you were on my side. then you got angy. and at the end said. "get the fuck out of here with that stupid bullshit" wasnt completly sure if that was directed towrds me, but i took it as if it was. if it wasnt, maybe try to make your comments more clear next time alright bud? and that is why i claimed you said i was wrong.