Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP signing question

VIP signing question

If I brought a ton of posters and cd covers and shit for tech to sign do you think he would say naww man I cant sign all this? I got a ton of shit i want signed but i dont want to him to be overwelmed an shit.

Naw dude they sign it all i take so much shit everytime i go n he always signs whatever u want signed

Man I've been wanting to ask that question for a while lol. I got a shit load of stuff I want signed too

They will sign it but as for chatting and chillin....it depends on how many people are there Cuz if your in CO your fucked...lol that line is crazy

Denver is, gj isint lol but yeah I heard denvers line you can barely get stuff signed

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Lincoln
    They will sign it but as for chatting and chillin....it depends on how many people are there Cuz if your in CO your fucked...lol that line is crazy

last show here in gj there was 5 people with vip

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    Denver is, gj isint lol but yeah I heard denvers line you can barely get stuff signed

I worried about the same thing when i went to the strange days meet and greet. I only took a max of 3 things for someone to sign. I didn't wanna unload a merch truck on a dude and say "Sign that" lol. The things i got Tech to Sign was a KOD Poster and a Anghellic Booklet.

<p ="text-align: left;">

nice well i wanna have my shit personalized that way i can say yea thats some one of a kind shit right there. Thanks for the help technicians.

I think im gonna get my clown mask signed at the cleveland show. i just dont want to be holding a bunch of stuff during the concert yadada?

I saw that. I got there at 4 to wait in line and when they brought them up front of the line there wasn't a bunch of them lol

Quote Originally Posted by LOUIS GUTIERREZ
    last show here in gj there was 5 people with vip
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder