Thread: Good As Dead & Brain Scatter 2

Good As Dead & Brain Scatter 2

Don't know if you guys saw this but Smart Alec announced on twitter that he would be working on production for "Brain Scatter 2" by JL and also the debut LP from Godemis titled "Good As Dead." Personally I'm excited for the Godemis album but also surprised he's dropping on right after the first Ces album. Thoughts?

Interesting; so he's doin a solo full length LP and Constant Energy Struggles with Ubi? That's dope but how come the insert in the EBAH/Boiling Point didn't list that with all the other 12 or so releases? Hm.

I also want to add, I REALLY fucking hope JL signs with Strange BEFORE Brain Scatter 2 is released... The first Brain Scatter would have been a PERFECT debut LP on Strange but too late for that.. This one needs to be on Strange, it will get more promotion and attention and therefore more sales and recognition of how dope Strange and JL are... I mean shit, it would actually be available in stores on the shelf as an official album, that would be dope.

Agreed.... Love me some JL

Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9CIANofABQ
    I also want to add, I REALLY fucking hope JL signs with Strange BEFORE Brain Scatter 2 is released... The first Brain Scatter would have been a PERFECT debut LP on Strange but too late for that.. This one needs to be on Strange, it will get more promotion and attention and therefore more sales and recognition of how dope Strange and JL are... I mean shit, it would actually be available in stores on the shelf as an official album, that would be dope.

DWAMN!!!

Can't wait for the GODEMIS album! Yesterday I listened to THE DEEVIL from start to finish, I love that shit.

If CES CRU released 50 songs, I wouldn't mind.

...oh yeah, JL album should be good.

If anyone has questions please inbox me on fb or dm me on twitter I WILL RESPOND

Alec SmartAlec Sartianno Kansas City, MO

@SmartAlec816

im seriously stoked for this Brain scatter was wow and A Godemis LP booyah

Hmm...sounds fishy. I feel Strange has most of the year mapped out in terms of releases. Could be a fourth quarter release.

Just to clear the air here, Godemis & I do not know whether the project will be Strange funded or not..if it is we could be looking at solo EP's from both Ubi & Godi after the tour.. AND I never said the project would be dropping right after Constant Energy Struggles..

Be sure to check out the solo joint I produced on the Ces LP called "Witness"

www.SubliminalBeats.com

#DIBKIS