Thread: Tech N9ne Soul Searchin/Big Bad Wolf Cd Single Perfect Condition Midwestside records

Tech N9ne Soul Searchin/Big Bad Wolf Cd Single Perfect Condition Midwestside records

okay..last time Im posting this..I got a paypal set up and My current bid on it is 100.00...Anyone interested that would like to offer anything more? I got pictures. Its all in mint condition. Let me know...monday or tuesday I will sell to the highest offer. Thanks.

$100? That person is a sucker. I wouldn't pay $100 for a CD, not even if it was owned by Jesus.

Lol, dude. I know what you mean....but some of these rare records are like that. Try getting an original Eminem - "The Slim Shady EP", the shit was like $500. I have every Eminem cd. Infinite all the way through Recovery. There are mixtapes I don't have...and I still haven't gotten his 8 Mile Soundtrack...but I got pretty much everything. It pisses me off that some stuff like this of Tech N9ne, and The Slim Shady EP by Eminem are things that we are probably never going to be able to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    $100? That person is a sucker. I wouldn't pay $100 for a CD, not even if it was owned by Jesus.

LMAO, I guess I'm just a weirdo. I like having all the original, real albums. And yes, I am a collector. I catch shit from ppl all the time telling me I should just download everything I am buying. Well screw that, that screws Tech and also like I said I'm a collector, I don't want the free fake crap, I want the real thing. But yeah, come over and eat some pizza...lol.

I'm the "sucker" who bought this, and this is exactly why I buy. Collecting is fun and most people collect something, mine and yours just happens to be CDs. Its fun to try and get that old hard to find CD from your favorite artist and hang it on your wall. To each his own

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ross
    LMAO, I guess I'm just a weirdo. I like having all the original, real albums. And yes, I am a collector. I catch shit from ppl all the time telling me I should just download everything I am buying. Well screw that, that screws Tech and also like I said I'm a collector, I don't want the free fake crap, I want the real thing. But yeah, come over and eat some pizza...lol.

Exactly, that's what any real fan does. He/she tries to get every single thing he/she possibly can of the artist/group. All the others have to bootleg what we got. And bootlegging gives no money or credit to the artist/group for what they did. Were not weirdos, the other ppl are.