Thread: WHY?

WHY?

why does it seem so hard for ppl ive seen on videos ta get on strange music seein its a underground lable run by underground artists?

What the fuck does this mean?

LOL, i had to re-read it like 3 times to fully understand it. Basically, the reason your not seeing other artist you think are good on strange is simple, they don't just want to sign whoever, there has got to be requirements for it. Plus with all the hate going on, they would have backlash on anything they do from now on, which is just stupid. (not that i know what they consider for an artist, I'm just assuming)

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

for good artists who do good music why does it seem hard for them to be apart or strange an im not talkin every single artist tryna get on strange i mean the good ones cuz we all know their alotta doods who think they sick when.....they just dont got it like that

some examples?

Quote Originally Posted by CalaKid89
    for good artists who do good music why does it seem hard for them to be apart or strange an im not talkin every single artist tryna get on strange i mean the good ones cuz we all know their alotta doods who think they sick when.....they just dont got it like that

i feel you i know damn well alotta these artists tryna get on strange are tryna make an do the same exact music tech an shit does so its obviously not real....i just think some things i bring up may be good for certain ppl an ta get feed from others on the site thats the only reason im sayin some a the shit i be sayin lol i mean i am one who would love ta be apart of strange but if i gotta make music outta my home for life ill do it as long as its good lol

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    LOL, i had to re-read it like 3 times to fully understand it. Basically, the reason your not seeing other artist you think are good on strange is simple, they don't just want to sign whoever, there has got to be requirements for it. Plus with all the hate going on, they would have backlash on anything they do from now on, which is just stupid. (not that i know what they consider for an artist, I'm just assuming)