Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V.I.P. Pass

V.I.P. Pass

Hey everyone I was considering getting my first Vip pass this year for the independent grind tour in Sauget Illinois, I was just wondering what goes down, is it just a line you wait in and get autographs then get to go into the show first, I know you get all the stuff in the mail I guess what I'm trying to say is do you actually get to talk one on one or is it just waiting in a line get your pic your autograph and move along.

u wait in line most the time and get autographs and talk to them kno that u cant sit there like 30 mins talkin if there is a long line and ppl tryna get there turn lol buuuut its worth it. ive been countless times now vip its worth the time and money

Ha yah I figured it would be brief, but anyways i have been wanting to try it out for awhile now and all my friends say its not worth and I finally convinced one of em to go with me so I just wanted to know what to expect thanks!

its worth it lol i guess they thought u go backstage and on the bus and have lunch then hangout wit them At the movies then wash the bus down then dinner then go to they house...then watch the k.o.d. tour and comment about ur favorite part then finaly go to sleep ina big ass bed thats shaped ina snake and bat..wit added smoke comin from the bottom..wakin up to a loud as STRANGE MUSIC!! sound bite. lol jk hahaha enjoy the show fam tell em rain dollaz said whats up.

Depends on the Venue and how many VIP packages are sold. Down here in San Diego, for the Strange Days, about 50 packages were sold. There was no line, you were able to stay and talk to whoever, get shit signed, take pics, all without any lines.

I was a bit discouraged to get a VIP, when i saw footage of the Denver meet and greet, with that giant ass line on the Strictly strange DVD. But i realized that concert was Huge and nothing compared to how shit is down here. So i got it and i can honestly say it was worth every penny. Also, when the Doors open, there is a VIP line that gets let in first, so you get priority seating (If the venue has seats) or you can be up front on the floor.

@ Rain Dollaz hahaha will do man,

@ Quemical ya my venue pops in sauget ill,( im not from ill. im from the st.louis MO area... thank god) is pretty small its actually just a night club and there is never really a line even waiting to get in even if you just bought tickets at the door so im guessing it will be the way you described it thanks again for the info.

Ya it depends on the place. I went in Yakima WA last tour and there was only like 15 ppl total vip and i got to talk to cognito and scoob and kali quite a bit cause everyone was crowdin tech. way different then goin to a seattle show.

since im in the kc area the vips i went to been kinda crowded only 1 i went to so far that wasnt and we was waitin on tech to show up and he finaly did (he was gettin his hair braided and runnin late) and i got to rap for him after he signed the last autograph he did for another fan.

I picked up 2 VIP packages so me and my girl can go to the Pittsburgh show. I have no clue how packed it'll be there, as I don't recall them ever being in Pittsburgh. Like, they've come to Lancaster before, but I couldn't get there. It'll be our first Tech show, so I'm sure it'll be worth it.

you come with your face painted im gonna cut you

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Juggalo
    I picked up 2 VIP packages so me and my girl can go to the Pittsburgh show. I have no clue how packed it'll be there, as I don't recall them ever being in Pittsburgh. Like, they've come to Lancaster before, but I couldn't get there. It'll be our first Tech show, so I'm sure it'll be worth it.