Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All the Tech haters.

All the Tech haters.

Why is everyone hating? Personally I loved the mixed plate, not as good as the other albums but its for a happier mood than the other songs. I love that Tech is chiilin' with all the mainstream guys. This is proly just a stage to get him up to the top, and then bring them the real Tecca Nina. Also people hating on Kali's new album, Who really cares if he uses auto tune? I love most of the songs on that album from the samples. If you disagree with me, don't call me brainwashed and Tech crazy. I support Tech and all of strange as long as the music is excellent. Just leave him alone. If you don't like his last album then don't listen to it. I mean damn guys this is some stupid stuff y'all have been saying. Now quit ranting and listen to some strange!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

Boy, I'm loving both of your comments.

That's your opinion and i respect it. I too have an opinion about the new music, it's not the same as yours. It doesn't mean i am wrong, because in the end it's my opinion. We come here to discuss. So i don't know why everyone calls that "HATE".

Hate is when someone just says Tech N9ne is whack without given a real reason and wishes nothing but the worst for him. There is a difference between that and discussing why you don't like a certain song or album.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffyn Bradford

Yep, I know. I as well respect yours. Lets just hope the best for upcoming albums from Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    That's your opinion and i respect it. I too have an opinion about the new music, it's not the same as yours. It doesn't mean i am wrong, because in the end it's my opinion. We come here to discuss. So i don't know why everyone calls that "HATE".

Hate is when someone just says Tech N9ne is whack without given a real reason and wishes nothing but the worst for him. There is a difference between that and discussing why you don't like a certain song or album.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffyn Bradford

My whole opinion on it is, yea TGMP wasn't Techs best CD. And its actually pretty close to the bottom of Techs CDs imo. But its still a whole hell of a lot better than the shit on the radio right now. With the what..13? solo CDs and numerous more in various groups (RDV), I think the man has a right to have one CD still better than anyone else, but not up to his own standards without being called a sellout, washed up, etc.

This

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    My whole opinion on it is, yea TGMP wasn't Techs best CD. And its actually pretty close to the bottom of Techs CDs imo. But its still a whole hell of a lot better than the shit on the radio right now. With the what..13? solo CDs and numerous more in various groups (RDV), I think the man has a right to have one CD still better than anyone else, but not up to his own standards without being called a sellout, washed up, etc.

13 solo?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle

can i find this new tech cd on youtube at all?? an if from what i been readin this cd aint as dark as others maybe tech is ina good spot in his life for once so why be mad about it an if hes fuckin with mainstream doods who gives a fuck every1 thinks waynes the greatest rapper alive an if tech gets on a song with him i gurantee a fuck load a ppls opinions will change