Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's This?

What's This?

Don Juan Sent Kali A Message on Twitter. I know, everything now comes from twitter. But anyway.RT @ WHAT UP KAIiko) nuttin, tech wanna know
    what will it take to get separations on angjellic LP?@
    Tell Tech it's not a problem to get that separated.I have all it tell
    to call me we gone make it work! GLAD TOAnyone have a clue what that's about?

damn, Tech is getting his old school guys back. maybe we'll see Icy Roc involved in this too

damn thas some crazy shit. well hopefully don juan doesnt try to fuck tech over again n its good that tech let go of that grudge

@TechN9ne what Tech this ya boy Don Juan Kaliko said you wanna get that Anghellic separatedIt's good.8163375627 Call me Don Weezy tracks 4u2

Damn, i'd definitely would like to hear some new Tech with some Don Juan Production.

Tech always doing unexpected shit. But it sounds like something good to come.

That's crazy. Hopefully it works out for Tech. Don Juan was dope in the earlier years.

hell yeah that would be sick if him & juan could work something out.

See this jus shows that we the fans have no idea what the fuck is goin on behind the scenes, all this bitchin a lot of people do on the other forums, and disrespectful shit that gets said, AND DONJUAN might be comin back after all these years

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    See this jus shows that we the fans have no idea what the fuck is goin on behind the scenes, all this bitchin a lot of people do on the other forums, and disrespectful shit that gets said, AND DONJUAN might be comin back after all these years