Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for signed posters!

Looking for signed posters!

im looking to see if anybody has a signed Vintage Tech poster and a Kutt Calhoun signed B.L.E.V.E. poster. i need both to complete my collection. if anybody has any then hit me up cuz i can buy/trade for them

do they even have posters for vintage tech? i mean technically it isnt even an album

It's an Album. A compilation, but still an album. It's not like it's a bootleg that someone just compiled.

yeah theres gotta be a promo poster out there or something.

just buy a poster, then buy a VIP and have them sign it yourself, its way better to have them sign it rather than jsut buying one presigned. especially if you have a whole collection on display, then you have a story behind all the posters rather than just "yeah i bought these like this..." lol

I got BLEVE poster signed, but its the snipe the 24x36 cardstock poster but its a personalized autograph "to travis". I also have both the promo and snipe autod for vintage tech

Well I got VIP already but I can't even find the posters. My plan is have the poster plus album cover and cd all signed

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    just buy a poster, then buy a VIP and have them sign it yourself, its way better to have them sign it rather than jsut buying one presigned. especially if you have a whole collection on display, then you have a story behind all the posters rather than just "yeah i bought these like this..." lol

Snipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Boone
    I got BLEVE poster signed, but its the snipe the 24x36 cardstock poster but its a personalized autograph "to travis". I also have both the promo and snipe autod for vintage tech

Just a bigger, thicker poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    Snipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Boone

I always been looking for a BLEVE poster but could never find one, the only poster left I need.