Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A complete lis of every song by or ft. Tech...

A complete lis of every song by or ft. Tech...

I was wondering if anyone got one...lol...tryin to hear everything from the god of rap. hook me up if you can...thanks.

I haven't found a complete list.....i've found many attempted complete lists.... the song that has been like my holy grail of tech songs tho is "I wanna feel" by B.G bulletwound ft tech n9ne the full version.....there's a snippet on the absolute power tour sampler from back in 03 when I saw him live at the catwalk club in seattle, the song cuts out right when tech starts his verse.....If you find a complete list of tech songs and features look for that song because if it doesn't have that song then it's not complete, ya feel me?

i honestly feel as if a complete list of tech songs is impossible.. theres always one more rare song after another..

Quote Originally Posted by jwalk253
    I haven't found a complete list.....i've found many attempted complete lists.... the song that has been like my holy grail of tech songs tho is "I wanna feel" by B.G bulletwound ft tech n9ne the full version.....there's a snippet on the absolute power tour sampler from back in 03 when I saw him live at the catwalk club in seattle, the song cuts out right when tech starts his verse.....If you find a complete list of tech songs and features look for that song because if it doesn't have that song then it's not complete, ya feel me?

Not to mention all the stuff that he doesn't even know where it is. Alot of his early solo and Nnuthowze stuff was never released. You gotta remember, he's only really been big for about ten years, there's like 12 years of music made in basements and stuff that's only been heard by a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    i honestly feel as if a complete list of tech songs is impossible.. theres always one more rare song after another..

that hardly even counts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    Not to mention all the stuff that he doesn't even know where it is. Alot of his early solo and Nnuthowze stuff was never released. You gotta remember, he's only really been big for about ten years, there's like 12 years of music made in basements and stuff that's only been heard by a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

lol yea i figured theres a hella lotta shit. i have well over 200+ songs...thats not even includin frees n shit like that...i just wanna hear stuff i never heard before.

btw...idc if its truely complete or not...i just want a list so i can add whatever i dont got. cant find none on any site...

Heres a list of everything that comes up that includes Tech N9ne. Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Cain
    btw...idc if its truely complete or not...i just want a list so i can add whatever i dont got. cant find none on any site...

Or like most people have said. Use the search bar. Not being a dick here, but there is a thread with a shit load of features and cameos Tech has done.

yo bobby b thanks for that list