Thread: Tupac quote refering to Tech N9ne

Tupac quote refering to Tech N9ne

I've seen quite a bit on line latley where every time someone is comparing artists to tech n9ne and saying tech is the greatest rapper alive (which he is) they always throw a quote from pac in, claiming he said that one day tech could be the best rapper in the world...I've searched all over the internet trying to find their sources and didnt find a 1 damn thing, lol, so someone who is more educated on this subject, please fill me in on whether this is true or not, if not oh well, if so, please give me a source, its really something i could use when arguing with my friends who all ride lil waynes nutts, lol....thanks

haha, i wish....it would be very usefull

after pac died, his mother nd suge never contacted tech.. Quincy did..

Quote Originally Posted by Roan
    Two years ago I think, Tech did an interview talking about how him and tupac were tight and almost gave him his big break. The day after Pac got shot, Tech was suppose to meet up with him and record the remix to Thugs Get Lonely Too. After Tupac died, his mother and Suge both contacted Tech about still doing it and how it's what Pac would want cuz Tech was the best up and comer and he wanted him to sign with Makivali Records one day. I have it and if i could remember where I got it I'd tell you. Youtube Tech N9ne talks about Tupac, something should pop up.

yeah i remember the interview. it was on some foreign interview where tech had someone translating the questions for him off camera. cant fucking remmeber the name of it tho

Quote Originally Posted by Roan
    Two years ago I think, Tech did an interview talking about how him and tupac were tight and almost gave him his big break. The day after Pac got shot, Tech was suppose to meet up with him and record the remix to Thugs Get Lonely Too. After Tupac died, his mother and Suge both contacted Tech about still doing it and how it's what Pac would want cuz Tech was the best up and comer and he wanted him to sign with Makivali Records one day. I have it and if i could remember where I got it I'd tell you. Youtube Tech N9ne talks about Tupac, something should pop up.

look up the song thugs get lonely too on youtube...when you find the real version someone put the quote in the comments...i know its not solid but it was the first place i heard bout it. lol.