Thread: I Been Thinkin??

I Been Thinkin??

wouldnt it be easier to start a new underground lable an add unknown artists that are good then try an make it on some known lable...it may take some money but if you get enough artists who make noise involved how bad could it really be?

im talking to fellow artists not some1 in a basement drinkin faygo an eatin corn chips lol they needa ban you from this site cuz ppl like you get in the way of serious ppl,go back to your 9 ta 5 an feelin worthless just stop tryna make everyone els feel like you its very put-offish just go make you a friend hell maybe even two

iking i have no idea what your talkin about lol

Quote Originally Posted by Okmed
    Hahaha... Damn, i was hopin you have already killed your self! You see the name's iking has posted? Yeah maybe, and you're nowhere on it bitch. Subtracting iking from that list also. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CalaKid89
    im talking to fellow artists not some1 in a basement drinkin faygo an eatin corn chips lol they needa ban you from this site cuz ppl like you get in the way of serious ppl,go back to your 9 ta 5 an feelin worthless just stop tryna make everyone els feel like you its very put-offish just go make you a friend hell maybe even two

this doods been talkin shit to me on a few posts an comments ive made an ive yet to know wtf hes talkin about lol

Quote Originally Posted by iKING
    What list?

Quote Originally Posted by Okmed
    Hahaha... Damn, i was hopin you have already killed your self! You see the name's iking has posted? Yeah maybe, and you're nowhere on it bitch. Subtracting iking from that list also. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CalaKid89

i was drunk,now i understand the iking thing lmao