Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Is There A Way To Send A Demo To Tech At All???

So Is There A Way To Send A Demo To Tech At All???

i been wonderin for a while an thought yall would be the right ppl ta ask let me know

I know there is if you call strange music 1800 # theres a prompt that says for demo submissions or something and when you press it it gives you a po box in blue springs missouri I think I sent a couple cant remember the address though at the top of my head though hopes this help

ill deff try it out man thanks for the help an shit appreciate it

why not just buy a vip pack and hand him the demo personally???

im broke an dont got that lol

PO Box 1114
    Blue Springs, MO 64013
    heres that address and thatss a good idea some labels even independant though wont accept anything unsocilitated becasue if they take it they risk being sued by the original artist cause if their not signed that artist can say that the label ripped their music/lyrics/ beats/ ideas and shit so alotta labels now if not all have alot of redtape when it comes to unsolicited material

so like if i use beats off soundclick that aint mine theres a chance they wont accept it? i might be fuckin up what your sayin but just askin

no my bad basically like if you were to give them a demo cause i abuse the shit outta soundclick and shadowville too but let s say some dude gives him a copy of his demo and later down the road that local dude isnt signed but hears something similiar on a new strange music album that sounds like something he rapped or wrote then he could file a suite against strange music for plagerism because he feels his material was stolen so most labels dont accept demos by hand and shit cause they are protecting their artists from being scammed by fraud type people

Quote Originally Posted by CalaKid89
    so like if i use beats off soundclick that aint mine theres a chance they wont accept it? i might be fuckin up what your sayin but just askin

shit id feel honored ta hear my shit be used a little on a tech album lmao but yea i hear what your sayin but i just wanna put the hope of the shit out there an try sendin somthin to them id rather be a part a that then some major lable anyway ya kno lol an thanks for the input an shit fam

the v.i.p is 100 dollars thats what i did and gave Tech a demo in person and yes you can use anyones beats as long as your not selling it cause its ok to use for a demo