Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park - Wretches And Kings

Linkin Park - Wretches And Kings

My god this song goes so hard. Anyone agree? It was released to everyone who pre ordered A Thousand Suns. Song is attached

Fuck yeah! Getting this album

Shit is sick.
    My dad's gonna be pissed about swearing tho. He liked MTM except for the songs that swore.

The swearing from them seems forced, since they didnt do it at all til MTM. Back in the Hybrid Theory days they said they didnt swear because it was "a lazy way to get out emotion". So i dont get why they started doing it. Even if its only like once every 5 songs lol

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    Shit is sick.
    My dad's gonna be pissed about swearing tho. He liked MTM except for the songs that swore.

Linkin Park is THE SHIT. One of my favorite bands. Cannot wait for this album to leak already!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dejected Idealist
    Ive never really been able to get into rock. Theres one or two groups that I like but I was in the car for seven hours on Saturday, heard Little Pills, and thought I would try to get into rock again. You just gave me a huge push in the right direction. Good song.

glad i could help

Ive never really been able to get into rock. Theres one or two groups that I like but I was in the car for seven hours on Saturday, heard Little Pills, and thought I would try to get into rock again. You just gave me a huge push in the right direction. Good song.

their second album is Meteroa, and it is basically the same type of music as Hybrid Theory.

Hybrid Theory was amazing. I used to rock the hell out to it. CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN!!! Incredible album. I dont think I ever heard their second album but I got Minutes To Midnight expecting the same type of music and was disappointed. Should probably go back and give it a second chance. The only rock groups I ever got into were Hed Pe and Papa Roach but Im going to try again to get into rock music because I know theres good music out there. I just have to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Linkin Park is THE SHIT. One of my favorite bands. Cannot wait for this album to leak already!!!!

Cole u forgot about Reanimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    their second album is Meteroa, and it is basically the same type of music as Hybrid Theory.

Hybrid Theory was amazing. I used to rock the hell out to it. CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN!!! Incredible album. I dont think I ever heard their second album but I got Minutes To Midnight expecting the same type of music and was disappointed. Should probably go back and give it a second chance. The only rock groups I ever got into were Hed Pe and Papa Roach but Im going to try again to get into rock music because I know theres good music out there. I just have to find it.

Yeah dude, if you loved Hybrid Theory, you'll love Meteora. DEFINITELY go get it. Minutes to Midnight is a totally different sound than HT & Meteora. And it sounds like A Thousand Suns will be more similar to M2M....

Good deal. I might have to make a stop by bestbuy tomorrow and pick that up.

By the way, whyd you changed your name back already?

yeah but thats a remix album lol. meteora was their second studio album. reanimation is sick too though

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Cole u forgot about Reanimation.