Thread: Greatness need help

Greatness need help

I wanted to try out playin around with music because my friend said I'd be good at it soo I said I'll do 1 cd for them but I have no idea what the fuck I'm doin I need help with lyrics for a song called greatness I already have a dope ass beat that I'll share later but if someone could help for free please do or if u have any advice tips or beats that u can let me use I would appreciate it I would pay you if I had money but I am basically broke right now I'm planning on selling the CDs so depending on how much I get I'll give you a share

whats the beat like

I'll send it once I get off my iPhone I like it but then again I'm inexperienced soo I kno people will have different opinions and my opinion isn't probably the best

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Houchin
    whats the beat like

here it is like i said imo i really like this beat but if people don't think it would go good then im willing to change it if i can get some help

i need help with lyrics im the type of person that needs the stuff to come to them but when it does think it sounds like shit i just think im not a good lyricist and need help with lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by iKING
    What part are you mainly having trouble with? I'll coach you through it.
    I can ghost write for you. Just send me a message and we'll talk.

If you help with the song i can use you as a feature if you would like to idc if your talented or not ill still use you if more people wanna help ill also use them as features on other songs i do need some more beats tho also

here's some other beats i plan on using i think 3 needs some work so does 4 i have 1 mre but not gunna post it yet i want hard hitting betas if you know what i mean

ok thanks man i will for sure

Quote Originally Posted by iKING
    Haa I might jump on a feature later and I'll get you talking to Demolish Beatz for some good instrumentals. But take it one song at a time and it'll be easier for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick bowen
    If you help with the song i can use you as a feature if you would like to idc if your talented or not ill still use you if more people wanna help ill also use them as features on other songs i do need some more beats tho also

any1 wanna feature on the song?