Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And now , Strange Music vs Young Money !..step right on in

And now , Strange Music vs Young Money !..step right on in

So I was thinkin the other day that Strange and Young Money have a bunch of good artist sooo

let's put em against each other and see who has a stronger crew

Tech N9ne vs Li'l Wayne ..... round 1 knock out , Tech MF N9NE (Dreads flyin everywhere) (no offence to Rasta)

Krizz Kaliko vs Drake ..... round 12 with a split dicision Drizzy Drake Rodgers

Kutty Cal vs Bow Wow ,Tyga ,Jae Millz ...Round 3 triple fuckin KO ..Kutt Calhoun

Big Scoob vs Mack 10 .....round 5 Big Damn Foo Scoob (like both but Scoob is Funnier)

Brotha Lynch Hung vs ....Bizzy Bone Fuck! This ones hard ,.......fuckin tie

Sundae vs Nikki Menaj ......round 12 Split decision ...Nikki 34 26 38 Menaj ( Measurments not accurate)

Now your turn..... ; D

.........please note that these our only opinions veiwer discretion is advised.

Bizzy Bone?

this is just gonna piss everyone off

I'm just waiting in suspense now for what everyone will say.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    this is just gonna piss everyone off

wow

Ugh. This thread is gay. No one on Young Money has the talent of anyone on Strange. And Sundae is not on Strange.

And really, Drake over Kaliko????? Really? Kaliko is 10x more talented than him.

stupidest fucking topic alive.

first of all everyone on young money doesnt even write their own songs. drake has turned into worse version of lil wayne.

second of all, lynch would eat every single one of those people. and the fact you said drake is better then kali makes me want to eat you too.

When it comes to singing, Krizz Kaliko destroys Drake. Is that even a question? Drake uses autotune because he can't sing. That's like performance enhancing drugs, so Drake is disqualified. (Even though he sounds like shit with or without autotune). And as far as rap...maybe Drake can have a few better punchlines, but for the most part he's corny. Kali has swag, real swag, not this swag rap bullshit. He has great wordplay and delivery, and he's funny. "So many stretchmarks like she wearin' some corduroy pants." Epic.

<p ="text-align: left;">

I don't like Kali as a person but I agree with both. When it comes to music, Kali kills Drake. I definitely don't understand all this buzz about Drake. Cat has some lyrics, but no voice.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    When it comes to singing, Krizz Kaliko destroys Drake. Is that even a question? Drake uses autotune because he can't sing. That's like performance enhancing drugs, so Drake is disqualified. (Even though he sounds like shit with or without autotune). And as far as rap...maybe Drake can have a few better punchlines, but for the most part he's corny. Kali has swag, real swag, not this swag rap bullshit. He has great wordplay and delivery, and he's funny. "So many stretchmarks like she wearin' some corduroy pants." Epic.