Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat for sale

Beat for sale

This is a minimalist beat I did just recently, to buy exclusive it's $40

If you want to lease it's $20

With some vocal samples/cuts on the chorus, it could make a very nice song.

http://soundclick.com/gpbjfbeats

Only track up right now. You want it just get at me and I'll hit you with my pay pal.

are u serious dude its not bad but it aint worth $40 hopsin and swizzz sell way more complex and better beats for 8 bucks

It's not complex? Really? And here I thought the word "MINIMALIST" met a 127 piece orchestra playing at 120 BPM a minute with premo scratching over it and... you know what? Are we really having this conversation?
    For 8 dollars I wouldn't sell you my gym socks.

Kick rocks and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out my thread.
    I don't mind sitting on a beat for awhile. Not every beat is complex, the appeal of a beat is does it make you sound good.

Now shoo, if you don't have money I'm not talking to you anyway.

i think the beats pretty sick actually..

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    are u serious dude its not bad but it aint worth $40 hopsin and swizzz sell way more complex and better beats for 8 bucks

My thanks for checking it out.

how the fuck u gonna sell a beat period nobody even knows who the hell u are u should be giving away beats to get a name then start selling beats u fuckin idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nonya
    It's not complex? Really? And here I thought the word "MINIMALIST" met a 127 piece orchestra playing at 120 BPM a minute with premo scratching over it and... you know what? Are we really having this conversation?

I don't mind sitting on a beat for awhile. Not every beat is complex, the appeal of a beat is does it make you sound good.

If you want the beat pay, if you don't want the beat, on with ya, if you want the beat and are trying to weasal your way to a free beat, go fuck a donkey.
    Why don't I give it away free? Why don't you go spit? lol

Fuck that. I'd try to sell every fucking thing. Only people close to you should get anything free. Everyone else pays. $40 aint shit for a beat. The beat wasn't bad. It was actually pretty decent. And if they're selling beats for 8 bucks their retarded. How can you make any money off of $8 beats. Good producers make tens of thousands of dollars a beat and timbo and scott storch can make half a mil off of one beat and their stuff ain't that much better than everyone elses. I don't see your point in why your harrassing dude when he's just trying to make a dollar. It doesn't affect your or harm you in anyway but you feel the need to get all worked up over nothing. And i thought i was high strung. Damn. SMH

how the fuck u gonna sell a beat period nobody even knows who the hell u are u should be giving away beats to get a name then start selling beats u fuckin idiot

kali just GAVE away a FULL SONG FOR FREE.....

and this dude charging 40 for a beat... no one even knows of this guy.

do it the tech way since youre on his shit. give away your beats for free and if people like them, they will pay.

EDIT:
    i just listened to the beat... its so basic lol. no way in hell is THAT worth 40 bucks. ill gladly "kick rocks" you fag lol look up the youngfyre video of him making the Like Yeah beat, and realize jsut how much shit goes into a good beat. then step your game up haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Fuck that. I'd try to sell every fucking thing. Only people close to you should get anything free. Everyone else pays. $40 aint shit for a beat. The beat wasn't bad. It was actually pretty decent. And if they're selling beats for 8 bucks their retarded. How can you make any money off of $8 beats. Good producers make tens of thousands of dollars a beat and timbo and scott storch can make half a mil off of one beat and their stuff ain't that much better than everyone elses. I don't see your point in why your harrassing dude when he's just trying to make a dollar. It doesn't affect your or harm you in anyway but you feel the need to get all worked up over nothing. And i thought i was high strung. Damn. SMH

People who can use the beat will pay,
    people just looking to get a free beat can find one from someone else.
    No need requesting it for free, I'm not giving it.
    I've been doing this little shit since 08, I know people still buy beats, I know people still sell beats. Even those who've had no major success.
    I put it on this website after a few others because I realized this beat might appeal to this particular audience.

If no one here buys it, someone somewhere else will, I'd rather wait for a bite then just hand you the thing.
    It's tough out there, but this is my hobby.
    You're not going to dictate the price because I'm not losing any money leaving it sit. You have no leverage because I have a job and am not financially dependent on this.
    I do this shit when I'm bored.