Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: plz answer diss

  1. #1
    Senior Member TECHNICIAN9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    103

    plz answer diss

    is e-40 gonna be at every show with tech n9ne

  2. #2
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    He Should be, since it's being advertised as a Tech N9ne/E-40 Tour. If that wasn't the case, they would have just mentioned that E-40 would be on SOME Shows.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    he wont be on a couple. but like 95% he will

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    he's not at the chico show for some bullshit reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    He Should be, since it's being advertised as a Tech N9ne/E-40 Tour. If that wasn't the case, they would have just mentioned that E-40 would be on SOME Shows.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    Wow! WHACK. At Least they let you know in advance. But that still blows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    he's not at the chico show for some bullshit reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    He Should be, since it's being advertised as a Tech N9ne/E-40 Tour. If that wasn't the case, they would have just mentioned that E-40 would be on SOME Shows.

  6. #6
    Senior Member C-Hen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    329
    side question, how did he get the nickname 40 water, is it because if i get my 40 of O.E. ICE cold I can drink that shit like water?

  7. #7
    <p ="text-align:left">

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    side question, how did he get the nickname 40 water, is it because if i get my 40 of O.E. ICE cold I can drink that shit like water?

  8. #8
    The flier has him listed now

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    he's not at the chico show for some bullshit reason


    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    He Should be, since it's being advertised as a Tech N9ne/E-40 Tour. If that wasn't the case, they would have just mentioned that E-40 would be on SOME Shows.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    where at? the senator website still doesnt have him on it

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    The flier has him listed now


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    he's not at the chico show for some bullshit reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    He Should be, since it's being advertised as a Tech N9ne/E-40 Tour. If that wasn't the case, they would have just mentioned that E-40 would be on SOME Shows.

  10. #10
    The one I got from the street team site does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    where at? the senator website still doesnt have him on it


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    The flier has him listed now

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    he's not at the chico show for some bullshit reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    He Should be, since it's being advertised as a Tech N9ne/E-40 Tour. If that wasn't the case, they would have just mentioned that E-40 would be on SOME Shows.

Similar Threads

  1. My Diss Towards The Jokerr: Taurean J - Stop Crying(Man Up) The Jokerr Diss
    By TaureanJTheSeedFromHell in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
  2. Answer me this
    By jamiefelmlee in forum Rumors
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 04:52 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:40 AM
  4. can anyone answer?
    By S.L.A.D.A.N. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 08:45 PM
  5. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •