Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PLAYSTATION 3 4 SALE $100 special strange music edition

PLAYSTATION 3 4 SALE $100 special strange music edition

its an all black ps3 wit the snake and bat logo on top. instead of sony its made by strange music. it also has a matchin snake and bat logo controller. ps move controller wit matchin layout like strange musics microphones. glows only red. comes wit 1 game grand theft auto 4 kansas city stories..in which u play as any member from the strange music crew tryin to spread the siccness. cameos from brotha lynch cognito and makzilla wit the limited edtion it has an add on where u can play as senerio big nick irv da phenom or a mission wit stevie stone. jay rock wouldve been in the game but he couldnt decide if he was gonna join for the voice action sessions so they didnt him in this time..also comes wita 1 hour meet and greet wit tech n9ne who will play u in madden 2011...only one quarter because he doesnt want to be late to his presodental gates mixplate party..or a bianc..or sound check. so dont miss out on ur very own dark ass a bat flyin in the night king of darkness strange music custom ps3! oh yeah and keep it strange!

and rhats not all...if u are one of the next few ppl to post..we will also throw in a advance (please dont leak me im just a first copy) unatherized autographed big scoobs damn fool new cd. in which we actualy waited till the damn fool went to sleep then took his hand and put a marker in it..and autographed the cd so u can add it to ur strange music collection...

and thats not all either... we also will throw in a (who really the f%$/ is irv da phenom shirt) extra smedium...that we personaly got from a onzie who took it off his back when he was commin off stage from the last show wit strange..u cant find a better deal then this...

Wtf i thought this was a serious ad at first

ok ok....since i see ur not fully bought on the deal we have for u...we will also throw in............a custom dont get kut,kut calhoun 1 of a kinda steak knife....and if thats not enough...u can also ride to 1 floor of ur choice while krizz kaliko sings u psrt of his new song elevator...ina elevator... ok...still not buyin....iight...how bout we throw in a strange music chair...in which travis has sat in for over 30 mins....free no extra charge...just cause we kno u want this total package valued at well over 10 times what u make ina year...all for the low low price of................... 1 cent. (note) shipping and handin is $1,000...payment is required witin all 6s and 7s days later after uve won the aution...if u do not complete payment joe vertigo will be sent to ur house to knock u the fuck out..SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY

Ur creative as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    ok ok....since i see ur not fully bought on the deal we have for u...we will also throw in............a custom dont get kut,kut calhoun 1 of a kinda steak knife....and if thats not enough...u can also ride to 1 floor of ur choice while krizz kaliko sings u psrt of his new song elevator...ina elevator... ok...still not buyin....iight...how bout we throw in a strange music chair...in which travis has sat in for over 30 mins....free no extra charge...just cause we kno u want this total package valued at well over 10 times what u make ina year...all for the low low price of................... 1 cent. (note) shipping and handin is $1,000...payment is required witin all 6s and 7s days later after uve won the aution...if u do not complete payment joe vertigo will be sent to ur house to knock u the fuck out..SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY

ryan u might win... ill post pics asap

why u think makzilla stopped me b4 a show one day in the vip just to tell me i got talent and gave me his number ahahah real talk it wasnt to just do it... i been told ppl im creative!!! tech said im hillairous!!! just a matter of time"

oooh shit is poc... the old prestoric super computer ass wigga lol shut up man...u like that old ass computer we had in school...ima boot u up and play califorina games...better yet organ trail lol

oh and u aint even in the d... ur a old fable ppl tell on this site to pass time..i was ready to check out ur music wit no hate in my soul or bones lol but u come to the site on some my shit dont stank mode..i smell that cow shit a mile away.. lol