Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne Ft.Kutt Calhoun Gamer

Tech N9ne Ft.Kutt Calhoun Gamer

My favorite song off the new album so wanted to make lyrics for it

(Intro)Welcome to gggamer, the game where either you can be the player, or you can get played, Caution if you do engage, and you lose, this may result in severe heart trauma, or distourt you'r way of thinking play safe

(Verse 1Tech N9ne)I I I am a gggamer, play the part major heart break a brain changer, take her thoughts make her start they insane anger, then they can march hate can spark names they Danger!, you gotta be fine to get in my chamber untain aint no shame when I bang stranger, but thats a thousand points one got it but the thing drained her, in the game hang her in the strain of a main claimed her, now what you gonna do different wounder how well the picture went, the one I saw twitchin sent saw threw mommy like mr.kent, looking like her kissers were whistling to get liquor bent, or wishin for me to stick her in a position to dip I get her hint, a hundred points she gets cuz we connected, 500 hundred points for the number that tech direct texted, bonus 300 if she come over and get naked, but a stinky crevice took her to nothing girl take the Exit!

(Chorous Krizz Kaliko)I'm the game, she the game, I'ma playa, you'r not the same, who are you? who to blame? don't hate the playa hate the game, I can be you'r super level baby you just let me in, baby it ain't hard to play the game but maybe I'll do it, it's a roller coaster I come home and I can make you scream, playa rights she gets after playing baby!

(Verse2 Tech N9ne & Kutt Calhoun)Next player she said shes the best slayer she left with her breast bare with hot candle wax thats rare, six hundred points when she say her and her girl is a sex pair, that'll get you an extra man now we gaming on that there, baby you doin good, stay on it pick up an extra man the only way to use that bonus is if the sexy friend equally fine as you may join us, to pass the test and slam fingers in then out you'r own personal message can, she acting so exciting and virtual when to tight when ignitin, delightfullness, of vicadon in five minutes, you might just wanna get, but now you'r girl looking uptight with it, lack of participation got you'r points steadily spiking, and if five hundred points is important then let you'r mind, body, and soul's free, and keep you'r opponets from trying to score these, hot is nothing up with just seconds left on the board 3,2,1 and on to the next one's cause these bore me because

(Chorous Krizz Kaliko)I'm the game, she the game, I'ma playa, you'r not the same, who are you? who to blame? don't hate the playa hate the game, I can be you'r super level baby you just let me in, baby it ain't hard to play the game but maybe I'll do it, it's a roller coaster I come home and I can make you scream, playa rights she gets after playing baby!

(Verse3 Kutt Calhoun & Tech N9ne)She had elevenhundred points!, mami look smelled, and taste good, but lost it for telling it all on facebook,one gotta dinner the other from twitter was using a fake picture, and in the end when none of them went until I met this girl from tag dot com, got to me with me and she got freaky deaky got the dinner movie and plus a repeat, highest score ever but I broke the broad, so you came close but no cigars mama muahh, Gaming! on ya, even if you got some good head, who said you keep the puh feed until the woods dead, if you happen to get into bed with me then you'll spread quickly and do a medly of ohh and yeahs with me, and thats a thousand points if you get that dinners is a thousand more you can get it if you whip that, good conversaton can proply get you diamond nick nacks, but a mishap like bloggin about how I did that give my shit back!

(Outro)thank you for playing gamer, congrats if you are a winner, sorry n shit if you are a loser, if indeed you failed, please come again, but remember continous play may cause extreme natisia, and often results can be fatal, game over

Ur an idiot if ur gonna type lyrics at least make sure it makes sense and is correct

You're* an idiot;* if you're* going to* type lyrics,* at least make sure they* make sense (plural, you idiot) and are* correct.*

In my opinion, you should think before you speak (or type for that matter). Calling another fan an idiot is not the way to go on this forum. For every street teamer out there working to get Tech N9ne more fans, two assholes like you push them away on this forum. If you insist on posting, at least make it worthwhile and constructive; contribute to the lyrics.

Don't bother replying, I barely understood you the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Ur an idiot if ur gonna type lyrics at least make sure it makes sense and is correct

Who the fuck are u to correct my grammar bitch???? Im on my phone so i'll type shit however the fuck i want. BITCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Strychn9ne
    You're* an idiot;* if you're* going to* type lyrics,* at least make sure they* make sense (plural, you idiot) and are* correct.*
    In my opinion, you should think before you speak (or type for that matter). Calling another fan an idiot is not the way to go on this forum. For every street teamer out there working to get Tech N9ne more fans, two assholes like you push them away on this forum. If you insist on posting, at least make it worthwhile and constructive; contribute to the lyrics.

And i called him an idiot because he didnt get the lyrics right, im not callin him an idiot for putting the lyrics up so get ur shit straight before u talk shit

umm..... okay correct my lyrics tell me what I need to change, and either way calling me a retard. my knowledge is way more expanded than yours kid, I bet I know a lot more than you do, you really need to think before you call someone a idiot, there must be something in your head that is not right because I tried to make lyrics so other people can enjoy it, not hard to figure out, and doing so if I got something wrong they can tell me and I will change it, but you are the dumbass downsyndrom kid that is calling me an idiot, the audacity you have make your own lyrics, I didnt put this up for you, and to my ear they are correct so try to listening to the song and read the lyrics at the same time

And i called him an idiot because he didnt get the lyrics right, im not callin him an idiot for putting the lyrics up so get ur shit straight before u talk shit

You're* an idiot;* if you're* going to* type lyrics,* at least make sure they* make sense (plural, you idiot) and are* correct.* In my opinion, you should think before you speak (or type for that matter). Calling another fan an idiot is not the way to go on this forum. For every street teamer out there working to get Tech N9ne more fans, two assholes like you push them away on this forum. If you insist on posting, at least make it worthwhile and constructive; contribute to the lyrics.

Thats a waste of my time first off and second off u took it way too serious third thing im not a kid and i dont care if u know more than me who gives a fuck i was pointing out that some of the lyrics u type were inaccurate and ive heard the song plenty of times i dont need to listen and read so thank u for taking a small comment to the heart n gettin butt hurt about it. I didnt call u an idiot in general i just said in this instance so settle the fuck down mr i know a hell of a lot more than u do

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Raphael
    umm..... okay correct my lyrics tell me what I need to change, and either way calling me a retard. my knowledge is way more expanded than yours kid, I bet I know a lot more than you do, you really need to think before you call someone a idiot, there must be something in your head that is not right because I tried to make lyrics so other people can enjoy it, not hard to figure out, and doing so if I got something wrong they can tell me and I will change it, but you are the dumbass downsyndrom kid that is calling me an idiot, the audacity you have make your own lyrics, I didnt put this up for you, and to my ear they are correct so try to listening to the song and read the lyrics at the same time

You're* an idiot;* if you're* going to* type lyrics,* at least make sure they* make sense (plural, you idiot) and are* correct.* In my opinion, you should think before you speak (or type for that matter). Calling another fan an idiot is not the way to go on this forum. For every street teamer out there working to get Tech N9ne more fans, two assholes like you push them away on this forum. If you insist on posting, at least make it worthwhile and constructive; contribute to the lyrics.

Cool, you don't need the lyrics, then get the hell out of here and quit bitching. You could have avoided this whole thread. XD

Thats a waste of my time first off and second off u took it way too serious third thing im not a kid and i dont care if u know more than me who gives a fuck i was pointing out that some of the lyrics u type were inaccurate and ive heard the song plenty of times i dont need to listen and read so thank u for taking a small comment to the heart n gettin butt hurt about it. I didnt call u an idiot in general i just said in this instance so settle the fuck down mr i know a hell of a lot more than u do

this haha

Quote Originally Posted by Milo
    Cool, you don't need the lyrics, then get the hell out of here and quit bitching. You could have avoided this whole thread. XD

pretty good. thanks. nothing big wrong i didnt think