Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question.

Question.

Whats some good underground artist. Besides strange. Im trying to find some more rappers. Dont have to be all fast. Dont care if theyve been around for awhile.

Trying to broden my horizons? Mainstreams weak.

The Dirtball
    Potluck

Dirtball is a rapper from Sub Noize, his solo stuff is real good. He recently joined the Kottonmouth Kings

Potluck is consist of 2 rappers. 1 Ton and Underrated. They are also on sub noize.

Non psychopathic too.

Trying to broaden your horizons? But you put limitations because of the record label they are on? Weak.

If you are looking for Talent in the underground, they are pretty much all tied to Psychopathic, Sub Noize and Strange. Why? Because they are the biggest underground labels.

hes prolly looking for a lil more unknowns. dirtball fuckin sucks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Trying to broaden your horizons? But you put limitations because of the record label they are on? Weak.

If you are looking for Talent in the underground, they are pretty much all tied to Psychopathic, Sub Noize and Strange. Why? Because they are the biggest underground labels.

This is why these threads Fail. Idiots who just come and bash the suggestions, because they think they got the best taste in music, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

Let me cpear by my limits. Artist like tech,BLH,BTNH,Dayton Family(psychopathic),wu tang,doomtree etc etc..and i mean lyrically. Not psychpathic lyrics...or .
    Ive listened to icp twiztid boondocks abk blaze psychopathic rydas...i dont like that. Dayton is the only psychopathic artist i can stand due to the diversity they have from the norm of psycho records. They should be on strange personally.

CROOKED I
    PAPOOSE
    CA$HIS
    CHAMILLIONAIRE

Says the person who thinks psycopathic records is the biggest underground label and is the best. I like some from psycopathic records(sc) but they're in no way the best. Dude doesn't like the juggalo shit. Oh well. A good suggestion would be T Rock. He can kill it. But i respect your passion quem. LOL.

This is why these threads Fail. Idiots who just come and bash the suggestions, because they think they got the best taste in music, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

You should check out t-rock and koopsta knicca. They're tough. More gangster than anything else but definately will broaden your horizons if you haven't heard of either. I've liked yelawolf from what i've heard. and Petey Pablo is underground now. Look up his last 2 albums with deathrow and they're sick as hell. Not demented but he goes harder than ever before on the deathrow shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pistol
    Let me cpear by my limits. Artist like tech,BLH,BTNH,Dayton Family(psychopathic),wu tang,doomtree etc etc..and i mean lyrically. Not psychpathic lyrics...or .
    Ive listened to icp twiztid boondocks abk blaze psychopathic rydas...i dont like that. Dayton is the only psychopathic artist i can stand due to the diversity they have from the norm of psycho records. They should be on strange personally.