Thread: Independent Grind - Dallas, Tx

Independent Grind - Dallas, Tx

I was wondering if anyone else who is planning on going to the show has heard anything about confirmation on this stop of the tour? There are still no available tickets beyond the VIP Packages, and upon going to the Trees Dallas website, according to the information that they have, there is another show already scheduled on October 14th.

GAY!

Yo, The Show is STILL going down, its no longer gonna be at Trees, its now been moved to Ridglea Theatre in Ft. Worth, it will STILL be on 10/14/2010 and if you purchased a VIP package you will be getting an email based on this change, please let your friends know about the change!

also if any of you wanna be on the DFW Strange Music Street Team get at me! im runnin it out here and we're building a team to get Strange bigger out here so that there shows this way become more frequent! you can also sign up at
    http://strangemusicstreetteam.ning.com

hope that helps yall out
    Claas

Well then frontgatetickets needs to hurry up and put the tickets up for sale or the damn shows gonna end up being canceled like last time. Do you know why the show got moved?

Quote Originally Posted by Claas
    Yo, The Show is STILL going down, its no longer gonna be at Trees, its now been moved to Ridglea Theatre in Ft. Worth, it will STILL be on 10/14/2010 and if you purchased a VIP package you will be getting an email based on this change, please let your friends know about the change!
    also if any of you wanna be on the DFW Strange Music Street Team get at me! im runnin it out here and we're building a team to get Strange bigger out here so that there shows this way become more frequent! you can also sign up at

hope that helps yall out
    Claas

show wont get Cancelled, Strange is getting ready to send me the updated flyers to promo the show..its goin down no matter what, and the issue was simply a double booking issue at Trees from what I know

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Well then frontgatetickets needs to hurry up and put the tickets up for sale or the damn shows gonna end up being canceled like last time. Do you know why the show got moved?

Yo, The Show is STILL going down, its no longer gonna be at Trees, its now been moved to Ridglea Theatre in Ft. Worth, it will STILL be on 10/14/2010 and if you purchased a VIP package you will be getting an email based on this change, please let your friends know about the change! also if any of you wanna be on the DFW Strange Music Street Team get at me! im runnin it out here and we're building a team to get Strange bigger out here so that there shows this way become more frequent! you can also sign up at

hope that helps yall out
    Claas

Oh ok cool!!

show wont get Cancelled, Strange is getting ready to send me the updated flyers to promo the show..its goin down no matter what, and the issue was simply a double booking issue at Trees from what I know

Yo, The Show is STILL going down, its no longer gonna be at Trees, its now been moved to Ridglea Theatre in Ft. Worth, it will STILL be on 10/14/2010 and if you purchased a VIP package you will be getting an email based on this change, please let your friends know about the change! also if any of you wanna be on the DFW Strange Music Street Team get at me! im runnin it out here and we're building a team to get Strange bigger out here so that there shows this way become more frequent! you can also sign up at

hope that helps yall out
    Claas

cool hopefully he rlly comes thru

hope that helps yall out
    Claas

Lol skeptical! the Flyer for the show here will be done tomorrow, the Tickets should be up for sale here soon with all the new info!

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXXX
    cool hopefully he rlly comes thru

hope that helps yall out
    Claas