Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty MW2 XBox Clan

Call Of Duty MW2 XBox Clan

What up?! Just seein if any of you play MW2 on the 360. I am part of a clan called [RDV] and just seein if anyone wants to play sometime and maybe even get recruited into the clan...We mainly play Search but also like to do Team D as well.

The Team Leader is: Tormented707, His girl is Melancholy707, her brother is Dysfunctionl707(only allowed 15 characters), then there is also The Lost707(is now RDV LOST707) got a few others that play with the group randomly but don't have Tech names...I am NNUTTHOWZE T9X and my girl is startin to play as well, She Devil T9X.

We have a website RDVCLAN.COM, still kinda under construction, not too much on there. But we are always lookin for TRUE Tech fans to play with. And, if your not into the whole Clan thing and more of just the casual gamer, hit me up and we'll play outside of the clan cuz they aren't always on when I am...again, my GT is NNUTTHOWZE T9X.

I would hit you up homie, but am never on MW 2 anymore.

Haha never noticed how much people actually rep Tech on that shit.
    My tag is StrangeJournal
    :O

<p ="text-align: left;">

Im stuck on this FIFA 2010 right now though.

haha hell yeah Foley reppin the clan.

HAHAHA, Sup Melissa, thats some funny ass shit...but ya TK, alot of people on there reppin Tech, before the Clan found me, I was runnin around with the Clan Tag [N9NE] and I also had a second profile I'd randomly use(OG N9NE 4L) and you have no idea how many times I'd get hits on it. Everynow and then I'd have the kid that would point out I misspelt N9NE but otherwise it's either people askin if thats for Tech or I'd start seein clan tags in my lobby with: Lnch, Tech, Tek9 and a few others, or someone would yell out TECH N9NE and my favorite is the lobby bein dead quite and suddenly you hear someone playin a Tech song through their headset.

I've run around with this Clan Tag for SO long and I even ended up in a lobby with a group of 6 people in a Party with that Clan Tag, hell it may have been you at the time, but I was under a Different Gamer Tag up til recently(FOL3Y25)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    <p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

Im stuck on this FIFA 2010 right now though.

ya'll should get a PS3! But props anyway on the Tech usernames and clan tags. i roll with two different clans on the ps3 network...[KOD] C-NoTe11 for my boys in Northern Cali and [T9X] C-NoTe11 for my boys in AZ. Holla!

A friend and I have run around with KOD and with T9X for a bit, but most commonly N9NE til the RDV's found me...and the way they found me was when I was usin OG N9NE 4L I had the clan tag TECH so it was [TECH] OG N9NE 4L and they instantly picked up on it and i've been playin with them since

Quote Originally Posted by Colin P.
    ya'll should get a PS3! But props anyway on the Tech usernames and clan tags. i roll with two different clans on the ps3 network...[KOD] C-NoTe11 for my boys in Northern Cali and [T9X] C-NoTe11 for my boys in AZ. Holla!

That's funny cause I use N9NE and I never see anyone who's ever heard of him.
    Must be me :O

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran Foley
    HAHAHA, Sup Melissa, thats some funny ass shit...but ya TK, alot of people on there reppin Tech, before the Clan found me, I was runnin around with the Clan Tag [N9NE] and I also had a second profile I'd randomly use(OG N9NE 4L) and you have no idea how many times I'd get hits on it. Everynow and then I'd have the kid that would point out I misspelt N9NE but otherwise it's either people askin if thats for Tech or I'd start seein clan tags in my lobby with: Lnch, Tech, Tek9 and a few others, or someone would yell out TECH N9NE and my favorite is the lobby bein dead quite and suddenly you hear someone playin a Tech song through their headset.