(Chorous)this is the last time, that I'm ever gonna come here tonight, this is the last time I will fall, into a place that feels so sorry all the time

(Trixx)No more last times things gotta change, (yeah) the umberella no longer protects us from the rain,(no) we took a journey tours all the time and switched lanes, a lot of that is fucked up were lost in this campaign, (to many) addicted to your love but it killed me slowly, to many bad highs eventually caused me to od, (yes) saying you loved me but you never showed me, (you did it) I was blessed now it's turned un-holy, (thats true) see I'm sick yo sick is there a cure, (cure) our love is contamenated it's no longer pure, you had me hooked then dammit I bite the lure, but time it was was on my own like a entrepreneur,(I got to) it's not good when we both start to question, (yeah) when the truth becomes lies when were in confession, (right) time to fly solo to a new destionation, cause our date came to an experation (I'm sorry)

(Chorous)this is the last time, that I'm ever gonna come here tonight, this is the last time I will fall, into a place that feels so sorry all the time (Lil Crazed)(I'm pouring my heart out to you listen)

(Lil Crazed)Listen it's gotta change from the way we was,(uh huh) we use to fly high like we tried taking drugs,(wow) when we were making love it was beautiful,(haha) and after love died welcome to the funeral,(sigh) we were green like trees now the tombstone reads,(uh huh) the cenerals grow straight from the very seed,(thats right) turn the roses red, the love starts to bleed how can a flower bloom straight from the damned concrete,(How!?) in the concrete, cause what we had was ours,(it was) it's all dead now find what we had in the morgue,(hmph) set away to shore, my heart went aboard,(why!?) and it hit hard sharp through the heart like a sword,(wow) I gave my heart to the lord and I asked what happend,(what happend) he said you should go ask the captain,(why) went to the captain my eyes went to blurr,(it said) I wrote to my heart but the captain was her (what?)

(Chorous)this is the last time, that I'm ever gonna come here tonight, this is the last time I will fall, into a place that feels so sorry all the time (Bridge)if I were to give in, I give it all up to you, take a breathe make it deep, cause it might be the last one you get, may the last one, you could make out

(Block)Late nights drinking babe, I know that we would yell, following we would repel, but we were both under a spell, it was called love to the lord I pray above, but it just wasn't enough connected like we were in cuffs, intertwined favorite ride go ahead apologize, thinking of each other although you could be with other guys, I could be with other girls, but you'r my entire world, you got all clammed up but then turned out to be a perfect pearl, because you'r my perfect girl, I didn't mean to hurt you, you didn't mean to hurt me our love is so unearthly, alienated damn I hated this shit so contamenated Adam and Eve I'm stopped and witness what this man created, since our last fight I can't even say hi, when I see you walk by, you'r the diamond in my eye, you went and broke a promise you just had to fucking lie, and now I wanna cry so this is our goodbye

(Chorous)this is the last time, that I'm ever gonna come here tonight, this is the last time I will fall, into a place that feels so sorry all the time