Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SNOOP DOGG AT STRANGE??

SNOOP DOGG AT STRANGE??

Just wondering if any rumors out there as to the why of Snoop Dogg visiting the Strange Office? Just passing through? cutting a track? maybe more? any knowledge on it. ANd yes he was there check the Flicka picts

he was there because of tecs new album "all 6's and 7's" and brotha lynch hungs new cd "coathanga strangla" remember snop told tech he wanted to do some shit with tech really bad, and brotha lych and snoop are good freinds. so its just makes sense hes gonna be on there shit, also bun B is on techs new album as well.

source?

Quote Originally Posted by craigg
    he was there because of tecs new album "all 6's and 7's" and brotha lynch hungs new cd "coathanga strangla" remember snop told tech he wanted to do some shit with tech really bad, and brotha lych and snoop are good freinds. so its just makes sense hes gonna be on there shit, also bun B is on techs new album as well.

could see it but i havent seen anything like that in any interviews besides where tech talks at the end of the gotj 2010 only thing i could think of

Any news yall need hit this guy up he seems to know EVERYTHING

Bun b? I don't believe it. I haven't heard shit about that. And I doubt snoop is on 6s n 7s. However. There is talks of a snoop tech n9ne tour next summer/fall

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

Damn. Jesus facepalm. Epic fail. Our lord won't even forgive your stupidity lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    <p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

idk about the bun b track ethier, but i remember seeing a pic of bun with the whole strange fam. soooo idk maybe it coulda went down.. wonder what the topic of the song would be if they even did a track..

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Bun b? I don't believe it. I haven't heard shit about that. And I doubt snoop is on 6s n 7s. However. There is talks of a snoop tech n9ne tour next summer/fall

i know he had a concert that night or the next day