Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: SNOOP DOGG AT STRANGE??

  1. #1
    Senior Member mr64magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    270

    SNOOP DOGG AT STRANGE??

    Just wondering if any rumors out there as to the why of Snoop Dogg visiting the Strange Office? Just passing through? cutting a track? maybe more? any knowledge on it. ANd yes he was there check the Flicka picts

  2. #2
    Junior Member craigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18
    he was there because of tecs new album "all 6's and 7's" and brotha lynch hungs new cd "coathanga strangla" remember snop told tech he wanted to do some shit with tech really bad, and brotha lych and snoop are good freinds. so its just makes sense hes gonna be on there shit, also bun B is on techs new album as well.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    source?

    Quote Originally Posted by craigg
    he was there because of tecs new album "all 6's and 7's" and brotha lynch hungs new cd "coathanga strangla" remember snop told tech he wanted to do some shit with tech really bad, and brotha lych and snoop are good freinds. so its just makes sense hes gonna be on there shit, also bun B is on techs new album as well.

  4. #4
    could see it but i havent seen anything like that in any interviews besides where tech talks at the end of the gotj 2010 only thing i could think of

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Any news yall need hit this guy up he seems to know EVERYTHING

    Quote Originally Posted by craigg
    he was there because of tecs new album "all 6's and 7's" and brotha lynch hungs new cd "coathanga strangla" remember snop told tech he wanted to do some shit with tech really bad, and brotha lych and snoop are good freinds. so its just makes sense hes gonna be on there shit, also bun B is on techs new album as well.

  6. #6
    Bun b? I don't believe it. I haven't heard shit about that. And I doubt snoop is on 6s n 7s. However. There is talks of a snoop tech n9ne tour next summer/fall

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    <p ="text-align: left;">

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Any news yall need hit this guy up he seems to know EVERYTHING

    Quote Originally Posted by craigg
    he was there because of tecs new album "all 6's and 7's" and brotha lynch hungs new cd "coathanga strangla" remember snop told tech he wanted to do some shit with tech really bad, and brotha lych and snoop are good freinds. so its just makes sense hes gonna be on there shit, also bun B is on techs new album as well.

  8. #8
    Damn. Jesus facepalm. Epic fail. Our lord won't even forgive your stupidity lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    <p ="text-align: left;">


    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Any news yall need hit this guy up he seems to know EVERYTHING

    Quote Originally Posted by craigg
    he was there because of tecs new album "all 6's and 7's" and brotha lynch hungs new cd "coathanga strangla" remember snop told tech he wanted to do some shit with tech really bad, and brotha lych and snoop are good freinds. so its just makes sense hes gonna be on there shit, also bun B is on techs new album as well.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556
    idk about the bun b track ethier, but i remember seeing a pic of bun with the whole strange fam. soooo idk maybe it coulda went down.. wonder what the topic of the song would be if they even did a track..

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Bun b? I don't believe it. I haven't heard shit about that. And I doubt snoop is on 6s n 7s. However. There is talks of a snoop tech n9ne tour next summer/fall

  10. #10
    i know he had a concert that night or the next day

Similar Threads

  1. Sage Francis gives us his thoughts on Snoop Dogg/ Snoop Lion
    By Delusional1 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. R.I.P. Snoop Dogg. Welcome Snoop Lion
    By VictorMendez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 09:38 AM
  3. Snoop Dogg Arrested
    By Magyk in forum Rumors
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 09:02 PM
  4. Snoop Dogg
    By JordanNied in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:12 AM
  5. Snoop Dogg show???
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 07:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •