Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good horrocore album?

good horrocore album?

i have just recently gotten into horrocore music, i have always listend to brotha lynch hung and tech n9ne,jus lookin for sum new horrorcore thats legit sumthin else to listen to, ne ideas?

If you haven't already heard it (which you probably have sense you listen to lynch and tech), listen to prozak's "tales from the sick"---that album is hardcore.

ya ive heard tales from the sick that album is legit and hard as hell, ive heard of cage but i never have listened to him, triple 6 mafia is hard as hell too back in their underground days.

check out these twiztid albums
    wicked
    mostasteless
    mans myth
    green book
    freak show
    check out these king gordy albums
    king of horrorcore volume 1 and 2
    xerxes
    the entity
    cobains diary

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Twiztid, Insane Poetry, Cage (and all his groups), King Gordy, Prozak (first album is horrorcore, second isnt so much), Flatlinerz, X-Raided, early Triple Six Mafia group albums and solos. Look up their discography on wiki and look at their ratings. You really cant go wrong with any of their albums though. I would have listed some albums specifically but Im at work and dont really have much time to think.

you really cant go wrong with twiztid any album really except mutant that is there worst album

ill check them out ive never really listened to them ive heard alotta bout em

Quote Originally Posted by Shlaze3790
    you really cant go wrong with twiztid any album really except mutant that is there worst album

i forgot to mention if u like prozak make sure to get project deadman album its basically prozak and mike e clark as the producer but they called it project deadman

check out a dude named grewsum too

ganksta n.i.p. south park psycho. he wrote chucky by bushwick bill. that should give you some idea. good luck finding it though. also older esham stuff up to closed casket. that album rules. newer stuff = necro or k-rino from houston. cool shit. not really horrorcore but jedi mind tricks is alright. maybe the fear soundtrack if you can find it.

x raided is considered horrorcore???

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Twiztid, Insane Poetry, Cage (and all his groups), King Gordy, Prozak (first album is horrorcore, second isnt so much), Flatlinerz, X-Raided, early Triple Six Mafia group albums and solos. Look up their discography on wiki and look at their ratings. You really cant go wrong with any of their albums though. I would have listed some albums specifically but Im at work and dont really have much time to think.