Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anybody heard about a artist named shyone?

His flow reminds me of Koopsta Knicca from Three 6 Mafia.

His flows are good but I just couldnt get into his songs. I dont know what it is. They just dont get my attention.

yeah i like shyone i was bumping mystic illusions back in 04' almost forgot abot that guy

Shy one is dope! He's from corpus Christi tx.. I think he plays in a band now

Quote Originally Posted by Antione Burnett
    yeah i like shyone i was bumping mystic illusions back in 04' almost forgot abot that guy

Really In a Band? i know he still on the beats tho wonder if he still fucks with the same guys from back then. i heard about him at the same time i heard about necro. i was a faithful member of the streetwise street team lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.

i hate how you gotta wait a fuckin' min into every song just to hear some lyrics.

i don't think he's all that good i'ld give him like 5.5 out of 10.

i just watched the first three and got tired of it. but i can see the potential

Yea dammit I cant remember the name of the band tho!! lol

Really In a Band? i know he still on the beats tho wonder if he still fucks with the same guys from back then. i heard about him at the same time i heard about necro. i was a faithful member of the streetwise street team lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.

whats up with this bombardment of dark material lately??? Not feeling shy one or the horrorcore scene,shit was played out b4 it was started

Periwrinkle Massacre is the name of his band, I believe. As for his solo stuff, been waiting for him to drop "The Door" forever. But, when you dont have big financial backing, and you're a single dad, i can understand the delay. That said, he's one of my favorite artists.