Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: NEW TWIZTID september 21

  1. #1

    NEW TWIZTID september 21

    The new tracklist leaked.....Go check it out,Shit looks pretty devestating


  2. #2
    Every song ive ever heard twiztid and tech do 2gether have been new level type shit......someone make that shit happen....throw lynch in the mix 2....That track would be the shit

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    No one carrs what u have to say

  4. #4
    yeah man i cant wait for the new twiztid. there the best on psy

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Can't wait to hear it, hope it's like Mostasteless but mostly everything by them are dope.

  6. #6
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    can't wait for this.
    Twiztid sold over 1 million units? i'm assuming it was all independent right? coz they've always been on Psy

  7. #7
    There's a track called spiderwebs off the new album up on YouTube. It's the full track and great quality. It sounds bangin to

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Can't wait to hear it, hope it's like Mostasteless but mostly everything by them are dope.

  8. #8
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    link? i can't find it

    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    There's a track called spiderwebs off the new album up on YouTube. It's the full track and great quality. It sounds bangin to

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Can't wait to hear it, hope it's like Mostasteless but mostly everything by them are dope.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    twizted released their fist on jive i think...icp got them the deal kuz they were signed to hollywood records [yes the one DISNEY owns] and then island picked em up for a lil bit i think

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    can't wait for this.
    Twiztid sold over 1 million units? i'm assuming it was all independent right? coz they've always been on Psy

  10. #10
    Here's the track http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=2Blv4FZCJP0

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    link? i can't find it
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    There's a track called spiderwebs off the new album up on YouTube. It's the full track and great quality. It sounds bangin to

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Can't wait to hear it, hope it's like Mostasteless but mostly everything by them are dope.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 01:30 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:30 PM
  3. "From The Ashes" Hits Stores September 14th
    By Knox in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Spokane WA September 28th
    By JoshThompson in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 05:20 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •