Thread: Possibility of signing bone to a 1 album deal and showing them how to do it Indi

Possibility of signing bone to a 1 album deal and showing them how to do it Indi

Hi Tech, There seems to be alot of talk about Layzie hanging out with the strange camp as of late. Any chance of extending the hand for them to join the strange camp, They been trying to do it on these majors for far to long and get Raped every time, Bizzy the only one who handling his shit at the moment and after there last attempt at a so call reunion i feel there aint much time left for them to really put out that ic sound the used to be known for. Show them how to do it Indie man, You the #1 indie rapper in the world imsure you can share a lil bit with the Thugs.

as much as i like Bone its sad to say they will never have that ic sound again there to busy looking for the next Crossroad they should change their name to BONE -n- harmony cause that thugsta shit left the building and has yet to return thank God for Strange Music and Tech N9ne

u right there but bone thugs are still da shit

Quote Originally Posted by WRECK BONE
    as much as i like Bone its sad to say they will never have that ic sound again there to busy looking for the next Crossroad they should change their name to BONE -n- harmony cause that thugsta shit left the building and has yet to return thank God for Strange Music and Tech N9ne

bone thugs r the shit..but this is a new time period..they cant jus be rappin about the same shit..jus like wit eminem..times change and music changes..btnh cant always be rappin about e99, smoking bud, being thugs and shit..same with Tech..he's trying to reach out to younger crowds..this new music he puts out does that

There is no issue with the content they are putting out aslong as it aint lolli pop justin beiber i dont care, Its more to do with the way they conduct there business, They keep talking about getting it correct but then come up short, Tech could help them with the indie scene, He is a master of his domain, Bone have the fan base they just need to get the wright people around them for support. As i said the Majors just arnt doing it. They are more interested in the brand name to put in there port folio but are not willing to help them go the distance, When the album flops they blame the artist. Bizzy posted this on the btnh board himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    bone thugs r the shit..but this is a new time period..they cant jus be rappin about the same shit..jus like wit eminem..times change and music changes..btnh cant always be rappin about e99, smoking bud, being thugs and shit..same with Tech..he's trying to reach out to younger crowds..this new music he puts out does that

ding ding ding,folks we have a winner

Quote Originally Posted by WRECK BONE