Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Deadly Sins

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">The following is a list of the Seven Deadly Sins. I know this is WAY off topic for this site, but I figured, fuck it, here's something different to talk about. What I want to know is, if you had to choose a Sin, which would it be and why? Try to give some detail instead of "Lust so I can get laid a lot" Think of the consequences.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Sin - Envy. Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. Why you do it: Because other people are luckier, smarter, more attractive, and better than you. Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be put in freezing water. Associated Symbols &amp; Color: Envy is linked with the Dog, the color Green and a Celestial sign of the Moon.</font>

Sin - Gluttony. Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. Why you do it: Because you were weaned improperly as an infant. Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be force-fed rats, toads, and snakes. Associated Symbols &amp; Color: Gluttony is linked with the Pig, the color Orange and has the Celestial sign of Jupiter.

Sin - Greed. Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. Why you do it: You live in possibly the most pampered, consumerist society since the Roman Empire. Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be boiled alive in oil. Associated Symbols &amp; Color: Greed is linked with the Frog, the color Yellow and has the Celestial sign of Mercury.

Sin - Lust. Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body. Why you do it: Oh, please. Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be smothered in fire and brimstone. Not kisses. Associated Symbols &amp; Color: Lust is linked with the Cow, the color Blue and has the Celestial sign of Venus.

Sin - Pride. Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, which interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. Why you do it: Well-meaning elementary school teachers told you to "believe in yourself." Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be broken on the wheel. Associated Symbols &amp; Color: Pride is linked with the Horse, the color Violet and has the Celestial sign of the Sun.

Sin - Sloth. Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. Why you do it: You're shiftless and lazy. Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be thrown into snake pits. Associated Symbols &amp; Color: Sloth is linked with the Goat, the color Light Blue and has the Celestial sign of Saturn.

Sin - Wrath. Wrath is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. Why you do it: You're wired for it. Also, the people around you are pretty damn irritating. Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be dismembered alive. Associated Symbols &amp; Color: Wrath is linked with the Bear, the color Red and has the Celestial sign of Mars.

if your dead and in hell, how can you be dismembered 'alive'? hahah

I suffer from all of these except gluttony, depending on if i have the munchies or not

fam i was jus talkin bout this,, im all 7 at different times, im thinkin of gettin this shit tattoed on me and like a picture 2 represent wat each of em mean

Matt - Fair enough, but this is just some quotes from a site. I always forgot "Gluttony" as one of the Sins, so I was searching the other day and came across this info. It's a simple Copy & Paste thing, not a quote from myself.

Ice Cold - That's true, the consequences are the same, you end up in hell regardless. I was simply inquiring as to whether or not someone would willingly depict one of these Sins, knowing full well the repercussions of their actions, that's all man. And to answer your question, you never want the negative shit that goes along with it, but should you absolutely have to choose, which would it be?

Well, now you've got a little bit of info about each Sin. Hope it helps man. Wicked idea for a tattoo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy
    fam i was jus talkin bout this,, im all 7 at different times, im thinkin of gettin this shit tattoed on me and like a picture 2 represent wat each of em mean

My demon/sin would easily have to be my "Lust" for women.

yea i think ima put the punishment next 2 each 1 of em

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint
    Well, now you've got a little bit of info about each Sin. Hope it helps man. Wicked idea for a tattoo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

I'd have to also say Lust. It is pleasure you share with someone else, so you woildn't be alone I suppose LoL. Plus I always wanted to spontaneously combust, LoL, being covered in fire is kinda similar A HA.