Thread: Questions about VIP/Concert in general (will be 1st time)

Questions about VIP/Concert in general (will be 1st time)

Hey! I finally decided to sign up on here because I have a couple questions. I purchased a VIP package for my first Tech concert, but I have a few questions. First, for pictures, I will be by myself but do they have someone who will take the picture for you? I have a camera but like for a picture with Tech, is someone there who can take it for me or will I have to do it myself? Secondly, how does it work with the front of the line access? Do I just go straight to the front or does someone call out for anyone with the pass, or is there like a seperate line for everyone with one? My final question is how prompt is Tech with starting and finishing on the times they say? I don't expect it to end RIGHT at 11:30 obviously, but is he pretty good about promptness? Thanks for the answers in advanced!

do they have someone who will take the picture for you? - No, But you can ask the person in line thats behind you they shouldnt have a problem

how does it work with the front of the line access? - yes there is a seperate line for whoever paid for VIP (the ones Ive been too there was seperate line) before you get in the door the ask ur name check to see if ur on the list, give you your pass, go in and wait inline for autographs, pics...etc, after that come back, the doors open for vip 1st they let you in, then general admin.

all his shows it says door/show times are subject to change, But When it starts your in for the BEST Concert ever