Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so.......wtf....

so.......wtf....

raekwons gnna do the song wit bieber and kanye......wow hahahahah ODB is rolling around in the ground right now

this is the kind of shit that makes me not waste time listening to the mainstream artists. they go do some pop shit that i can't stand.
    don't get me wrong, mainstream artists aren't bad or anything, and ya somehave talent, but when i see them do shit with these popstars, i get turned off from the idea of it

Pretty gay.

maaaaann wtf. how do you go from Wu Tang fucking Clan to doing a remix wit bieber...calling it a "historic moment" for hip hop....saying bieber recognizes wu tangs legacy saying hes a fucking RnB artist. lol hes like a disney kid isnt he? fuck that shit. i hope someone in wu tan slaps the shit outta him
    and wat if its actually a good song...that would b some shit....hahaha im not counting on that

just leave them alone..

Might just be doing it for the money lol.

GAY.

lol he's worse than a disney ccelebrity.
    i believe he got famous via youtube.... dunno how but it happened

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    maaaaann wtf. how do you go from Wu Tang fucking Clan to doing a remix wit bieber...calling it a "historic moment" for hip hop....saying bieber recognizes wu tangs legacy saying hes a fucking RnB artist. lol hes like a disney kid isnt he? fuck that shit. i hope someone in wu tan slaps the shit outta him
    and wat if its actually a good song...that would b some shit....hahaha im not counting on that

shit man
    the devils dick can feel that good between his cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

wait, what?

shit man
    the devils dick can feel that good between his cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a