Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regaurdless of wat u think about juggalos,I bet they make up at least 75% of the underground sales market(icp,tech,kottonmouth kings,ect..)Wouldnt no underground artist b as successful without them

Regaurdless of wat u think about juggalos,I bet they make up at least 75% of the underground sales market(icp,tech,kottonmouth kings,ect..)Wouldnt no underground artist b as successful without them

DEAL WITH IT.........EVERYONE ON STRANGE HAS GIVEN THE JUGGALOS PROPS AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER......its the dedication 2 the music that makes em a huge fucking asset 2 the underground movment....I know 4sure theres at least a hundred thousand of us....so quit all ur gay ass hatin shit......WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING......puttin the underground on top of these Justin beiber lovin motherfuckers and crushin em with it,I dont paint my face up everyday or run around whoop whoopin.....just love underground music,Id love 2 see this shit blow the fuck up

this

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    It's doubtful that's true, first take into consideration not everyone buys albums. even if they religiously buy ICP's they may not buy other albums. Then think about the fact that not every Juggalo likes Tech, KMK etc, just like with Tech fans who only buy, and some only listen/buy, Strange releases... You can even see on this website, there are more non-juggs than there are juggs so... It's obvious they are a part of the underground but 75%? I doubt it man...
    Don't respond with some 'Fuck you, you're just closed minded, WHOOP WHOOP' bullshit, if you are gonna respond, please try and be intelligent =].

I try not to have hate for anyone, but juggalos just flat out suck!!! Ever since i was in high school they've just been attention craving, drama full, pissed off douche bags! Every juggalo ive ever met thinks they are the baddest mutha fucker on earth! NEWS FLASH JUGGALOS...MOST NORMAL PEOPLE THINK YOUR A COMPLETE JOKE!!! They always wanna stir shit up and try and put people down just to do it. Thats why at my high school, A group of my friends and I beat the fucking shit outta a group of 8 or 9 juggalos one day! Needless to say they didnt wear they're make up to school anymore. They go out in public looking like circus clowns...not KC Killa Clowns(BIG DIFFERENCE)...and think they can say and do whatever they want cuz they are bad ass juggalos. WRONG!!! Mix in a little bit of red blood with that face paint and you dont look so tough!!! And i find it funny that they never have anything to say when there is any less than 5 of them in one place. Only reason tech gives love to the juggalos is cuz he likes makin money and they'll buy his shit. But i HIGHLY doubt that they make up 75% of tech's sales dumb ass! Go suck Faggot 2 Dope and Silent Gay's dicks...PLEASE!!!

u mean they bootleg 75% of the music.... lol

umad?

hemad

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    umad?

Fuck loving underground music, i love GOOD MUSIC

This... Thats y i dont listen to ICP xuz in my opinion theyre garbage and u can say whatever u want ur not changing my opinion, the only ICP song ill ever enjoy is Thug Pit

Quote Originally Posted by noremaC semaJ
    Fuck loving underground music, i love GOOD MUSIC

r u talkin about me? Did you ask me if im Jihad? I dont understand your english? Are umads and hemads branches of the muslim religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    hemad

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    umad?

kaiko tweeted last night that he thought it was funny what happened to tila so what do u say about kailko then. you all have hated on juggalos and psychopathic music all weekend and now somebody on strange says it funny now what do u think about kaliko.